• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thoughts
"Thoughts"
15th Buri, 6 (2183)
Rivkah of Unity

I sit on the edge of a cliff, looking out over the sea. Deep blue covers the horizon. There's a forest behind me, but I'm not worried - I'm the biggest predator for kilometres around.

After the flight, I wanted time to think.

Like, really think.

I told Mum that I was going to go for a while to think things through. She nuzzled me, and let me go.

So, here I am, three days sprint from the launch site. Which itself is a train journey away from the colony; while the shuttles can launch from the colony, the rockets we're working on developing can't be, they break windows and shake houses.

Me though, I've reverted to nature. A fair few people have - if MSI come, they will take the colony and main settlements, and hopefully ignore the Wildfolk.

A branch snaps behind me.

Turns out I'm not the biggest predator in the forest. Big lizard, quadruped. Huge jaws. He/she/it tries a threat display. I immediately respond in kind, show off my sabres, roar as loudly as I can.

He's wary. Or at least, I think it's a he, who knows.

He's circling, eyes on me. I roar again, then snarl, pouncing towards him like my Dad would.

He's moving off, fancies eating something else that isn't as willing to fight back, and just like that the law of the jungle means we both walk away.

Having defended my territory, I lay back down. It makes me think.

Dad? The beast wouldn't have challenged him. It's only because I'm not fully grown yet that it challenged me.

Mum? The beast would attack her. She can't even roar.

But then, Mum is so much more lethal; she'd have her sword and firearms on her this far out. His best hope was Mum to only use tranquilisers, but she probably wouldn't for not knowing the dosage.

The Minamar scare Mum.

So, maybe the best response is to scare them back.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Actions
"Actions"
21st Buri, 6 (2183)
Rivkah of Unity

I pause my run; a distant roar sends a chill through me.

It's joined by louder gunshots.

I think back to Mum's training, how you can tell guns by the sound. It's a semi-automatic firearm, enagement pattern is four shots, then pause to assess, then four more shots.

Something has really upset Mum.

Another roar. It's Dad. It's not the normal roar though...

More gunshots. I count them; three sets of four.

Or, in other words something has pissed her off enough she's just emptied her magazine.

I sprint towards them.

It's eighteen seconds until Mum starts firing again, back to normal firing pattern.

My body is pounding as I push myself through the undergrowth.

Another roar; it's Dad, but I don't recognise the expression.

It must be pain.

More gun shots, but the pattern is interrupted. That means Mum is within melee range.

My lungs are screaming for air, but I can't stop.

Thick vegetation. I don't have time to go around, I close my eyes, shield my face and charge through.

Dad is hurt.

Badly - swarms of lizards are all over him. A horn is tattered, his right arm is being eaten as he tries to shield his face. Mum's cutting them down as quickly as she can too.

I pounce to Dad, my bursting onto the scene distracting them. I exploit their surprise for everything I've got. If I was fully grown I could eat them whole, but there's so many of them... I slash, bite, kick, gore any I can reach.

Then something else roars. It's big. And also far.

It scares the lizards off. I get Dad up on his feet, but he's in no shape to run now, his right arm hasn't got a chance of taking his weight, and bloodloss could easily finish the lizards' work. And we Xenaya can't run bipedally.

Mum looks at me; she's out of breath, spent casings cover the ground around her.

Mum looks at me. "What's-" breathes "-our plan?"

I look at Dad. "We have to get him out of here."

He's weighing it up. Another roar drowns out the beginning of his sentence. "-save yourselves."

Mum lays by his side, tears her dress as a makeshift bandage to try to stop the blood. "We're not leaving you."

I look in the direction of the roars, and above the thickets, I see something big and scaled moving. "It's here."

Mum and Dad retreat. I draw the railgun she gave me before I left, push to maximum setting; one good shot.

The beast enters the view, thankfully from the opposite direction to Mum and Dad. I lift the gun. It's easily four metres tall.

It seems to be looking at me. It takes all my bodily control not to do something involuntarily. I must not look scared; the more time it wastes working me out, the better chance Mum and Dad get.

I can just about hear another noise.

The beast hears it too. It sniffs the air.

It's getting closer.

Transmission whine.

The buggy.

Rescue! Mum must have called for backup earlier.

The beast stays looking at me. If I run, it will treat me as prey. But equally, I can't present a threat enough to make it back off... Not unless it knows what a gun is.

It looks at the floor, the bodies all around. The beast looking behind me while a hissing sound followed by a loud pop tells me they've fired a flare.

I feign interest in the flare too, before sprinting towards it; the beast follows me, but what I lack in stride I make up for in speed, something it's size hasn't got a chance of keeping up on terrain like this, a trip would be deadly.

I sprint for the buggy like my life depends on it. I am going to ache for days when I get back to safety...

A few more metres.

I leap.

The beast is still after us - the buggy wheelspinning away grabs attention away from the flare - but we're away. Dad is being bandaged up with a transfusion going in.

We're ok. We're ok. We're ok.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Been working on some Asteroid platforms:
20230515173300_1.jpg

This one represents the basic boarding asteroid, with a non-disguised launcher that would be adjusted to look like rock in the field.

GalCiv4 seems to give no sense of scale, but this is at the relatively small end.

20230515172420_1.jpg

Going slightly bigger, this one has been converted into a mobile missile launching platform.

20230515173554_1.jpg

And at the larger end, this one has been converted into a multi-weapons platform, with two flight-deck hangar bays, two kinetic artillery slots, some flak turrets and torpedo turrets.

Obviously, the latter two types are not going to be built until after the first MSI Flagship attack, as they want it intact.

20230515190534_1.jpg

An example of their rocketry. Having dug through the save file, it isn't just the Humans and the Lokra-Kitan who were at Early Space era technology; five other races are also Early Space tech. (most notably for the narrative, the Kyaese) Which is really good news; I should have thought about checking that earlier. While I obviously do not know who else was Early Space before MSI involvement, it does help justify the colony's rapid progression, and why I can introduce the first rocket being a space shuttle platform.

Obviously, space-planes are fairly pointless, but they do look good.

Last edited:
Awww. Rivkah being a protective daughter is so cute. I really liked these two scenes.

Recovery
"Recovery"
22nd Buri, 6 (2183)
Rivkah of Unity

Dad hobbles out of surgery on three legs; Mum's supporting his right arm. Well, what remains of it.

The doctors say the regrowth treatment will restore it in time, but for now...

For now he's confined to the city. As is Mum, she ruptured a lung; Doc Mitch said she's lucky to be alive after she started coughing up blood in the buggy. Monica has come back from Heinrichstadt to lead the colony, while Mum has appointed aunt Vaki as Regent while she recovers. I'm stuck inside too. Mum and Dad get cool scars in battle.

I trip while getting out of the buggy.

None of us have had a good time. At least we are all on the Xenayan ward of the hospital.

I'm bored of the children's room.

I go walk into the adult side of the ward. Dad is sleeping, Mum is curled up with him. Both on the floor beside the bed. None of the other Xenaya are on the beds either, I'm not entirely sure why they are issued to us, we don't use beds. I curl up with them. I lie awake. I still haven't been able to discuss my idea with Mum.

For now, I'm just glad we're all still here.

Most of us are here from hunting accidents. We've come from a world where we are apex predators, and suddenly we have competition. Where even we can be preyed on.

It's really uncomfortable. We're used to being able to lie down day or night wherever we please knowing nothing will attack us. Now we have to worry about being eaten ourselves.

I suppose the Humans are used to that; man-eater lions and so on. They sound cute, lions. I wonder what they're like as hunting aids.

I suppose it's good practice for hunting Minamar, burns off a few bad habits we've formed from our superiority. But "future-High Queen"-me is wondering if perhaps this is an area where we need to change; all the others have adopted this city life. Should we do it too?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
A New Kind Of Starfleet, Part 1
"A New Kind Of Starfleet, Part 1"
22nd Buri, 6 (2183)
Tryykad
I fly into Monica's office via the window.

The nice thing about when Monica is in charge,is that she is actually where she is supposed to be; Naomi is always out of office and going off doing all sorts of things.

I lay out my own drawings on the desk.

20230516095311_1.jpg

"We've given a great deal of thought to designing our own ships, and we believe we have spotted a design flaw on the proposed concept for the long-term research vessels. Namely, there's nothing to protect the front of the ship from impacts. So, we've made a modification."

"Great big screen in front of it?"

"Yes."

"Seems like a good idea to me. I'll pass it to the design team."

"That's something I'd like to address. Naomi relies on you Humans for a lot regarding the space development side of things."

"Well, we already made it to space ourselves. The only things we really gained out of MSI uplifting was hyperlane travel and plasma thrusters."

"Do you know if she has asked for the input of other races?"

Monica reviews my drawings and specifications, then leans back in her chair. "No, I don't think she did actually. She just got on with planning everything herself; you know what she's like."

"Well, I have asked around; seven of our races had Early Space technologies before we were put on the slave ship, my people among them. And well, I don't want to sound like I'm pleading here, but you know what MSI did to us. I believe that being able to handle this project could be immensely powerful in healing the damage MSI did to us."

"Using the space program as a kind of racial therapy?" Monica pauses. "It's interesting."

"I believe it is worth trying. It would give my people something for them to believe in themselves again."

Monica nods. "You know, that does actually make sense. I'm sure Naomi would understand too." She stands, walks around the table while she thinks. "How soon could you guys get a space program of your own together?"

"Well, we are obviously still developing the resources, and there's no point in having separate space programs. We should combine our efforts more."

"Totally makes sense. In hindsight, we should have thought about it, but Naomi just went off with her ideas, and we all just went along with them."

"There's other advantages too. We're smaller, so ships designed for us could have much lower mass requirements."

Monica looks a little confused. "Forgive me, I'm just a governor. Surely it wouldn't make that much difference?"

"It would make a huge difference. Humans are roughly sixty to ninety kilograms, right?"

"Roughly, yes. Some a lot more."

"My people are around a third of that, and much smaller, which means we can use smaller everything; we can drop the volume of supporting structures to less than a quarter of the size, with lots of benefits in reduced mass, which means much less fuel needed for the same payload and delta-V to any given destination. We'd be much better as the ship crews while we still have the tyranny of the rocket equation limiting our efforts." I look at the way her eyes have glazed over. "You don't know what I'm talking about, do you?"

"Nope. I'm here because I've got a knack for seeing what people do, what motivates them and for encouraging people well, not because I understand whatever it is they do. Two different skill sets. I just know rocket lights engine, rocket goes up."

Hmm. How to simplify it for her... "Permission to re-explain in a very simplified way?"

"Sure."

I have it. "Big people on big rocket need more fuel. Little people on little rocket need less fuel."

Monica nods. "That makes sense. I'll see what I can do."

I return to the window. She stops as I'm about to fly out.

"And Tryykad?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks for trying not to enjoy dumbing it down that much. I appreciate it."

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Rivkah is already imagining changes that she'll make! How cute. Although it does raise the question of whether or not Life 2.0 is a hereditary monarchy?

Naomi finally gets to rest, even if she had to be injured to stop working. It's nice to see that event didn't totally cripple the government. I like the idea of using space travel as therapy...

Rivkah is already imagining changes that she'll make! How cute. Although it does raise the question of whether or not Life 2.0 is a hereditary monarchy?

Naomi finally gets to rest, even if she had to be injured to stop working. It's nice to see that event didn't totally cripple the government. I like the idea of using space travel as therapy...

Life2.0 is not a hereditary monarchy; at least, not in theory.

The Xenaya however, are a hereditary monarchy, and Naomi is training her as her successor.

And yes, they learned from the last time.

I particularly like that ship design. Kinda reminds me of something I would use to dive into the atmosphere of Eve or Jool.
That would be the Kerbal approach! Just dive the main vessel in...

Which reminds me; I forgot to put auxiliary craft on it. Oops.

But yeah, late-game KSP is broadly the level of technology they possess in terms of rockets.

Last edited:
Back Into The Darkness, Part 1
"Back Into The Darkness, Part 1"
25th Buri, 6 (2183)
Daas

Daas watched his team plant the explosives on the airlock's inner door. He had hoped not to need to brute force entry, but there was no alternative; the outer airlock lasted all of twenty seconds against their mining drill; Daas had made a note to inform Naomi. Like everyone, he moved away before detonation. The explosion blasted the door apart. They were inside, again. "Ok people, lets get to work."

Daas led his team towards the bridge, very carefully; the same reactor that had powered the drill now was on standby for reconnecting to the power distribution system that got fried in the battle for the ship. It was a major part of why it had taken so long to try to go back in was the difficulty of sourcing enough conductive material to bypass the conduits that got burned out, as Daas reckoned they would have to effectively rewire the whole thing, and no one was looking forward to routing MegaWatts down the corridors people had to walk through.

Primary task was to get the main computer back online; they had ripped as much data as they could before the crash landing of course, but the sheer amount of information meant Naomi chose to only take the planetary sensor data, as it would be the most useful information for them to use they didn't have. It was only now they actually had the materials to build sufficient storage to actually download all of the main computer's storage, rather than a tiny fraction of a percent of the data.

His team rolled shielded cable after shielded cable after shielded cable out as they made their way to the bridge. Eventually. He tapped his radio. "Daas to transmitter team, status report."

"Transmitter is disconnected, we are almost done with putting that Faraday cage around it, just a little longer."

Daas looked at his team through the torchlight. "Take ten, fifteen minutes break people, I don't want anything switching on until we're sure MSI aren't listening."

They waited. The radio sparked into life. "Transmitter team to Daas, cage is up."

"Roger that, thank you transmitter team." He looked at his own team. "Let's get some current in these circuits."

It wasn't long before they had power in the bridge; lights on, but the consoles weren't connecting, which meant they would have to actuallly find the main computer. That was disappointing. "Ok people, slight setback, we'll have to trace the cables back to the main computer."

His team began striping the console casings and the floor.

This was going to be a long project.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Back Into The Darkness, Part 2
"Back Into The Darkness, Part 2"
26th Buri, 6 (2183)
Shendredie

Shendredie reclined in the cool of the shade from the scorching heat. The wind bit hard against his face, on this peak amidst the sands, this region was one of the areas that reminded him of home.

His fellow Thostrunaeans slowly gathered around him, their gaunt faces downcast. One man stepped forward. "The Colony has gone back into the wreckage."

Shendredie nonchalantly shrugged. "What of it?"

A relatively - still twice human height - small woman spoke this time. "You have a deal with Naomi, but the others..."

Shendredie stood. "Naomi will ensure the others understand. It's part of the agreement."

An older one mumbled. "What if they don't listen to her?"

Another nodded. "I've heard she's been taken out by local wildlife."

Shendredie was firm. "She is not dead."

"All the same, the others will not forgive so easily. You know the Captain kept records."

"Records that Naomi alone possesses. She knew the destabilising effect they could have, which is why she has destroyed the Captain's list."

"What if there is a digital backup?"

"Think about it. Is the Captain going to keep a record of who he can blackmail on a generally available system? I've had this conversation with Naomi. It's standard procedure to offer extra rations, but you shouldn't keep a record in case it becomes public knowledge. They want deniability."

"Are you really sure?"

"Yes. The only copy is in Naomi's head, and she won't talk. She has as much to lose as we do."

Shendredie could sense their distrust. This was something he had to get sorted out.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well, it looks like there is some issues with advancing technology. Hopefully Life 2.0 can overcome that...

Also, is that some internal conflict I see?

Yes.

Shedredie's people, being Gigantic, need extra food rations. Trouble is, slave rations are slave rations, and so a lot of Shendredie's people became informants in exchange for enough food to survive. Naomi understands that, but considering what happened to those being informed on, they are worried about it.

Back Into The Darkness, Part 3
"Back Into The Darkness, Part 3"
2nd Ykrett, 6 (2183)
Rivkah Of Unity

Shendredie walks up the hill towards me.

We're alone.

Well, not entirely alone, but there's no people apart from Mum and Dad, and they are... Busy. I listen for potential interruptions, I pay a lot more attention to my ears now.

He's still coming. I'm unsure as to whether I should feel threatened or not. He talks to me. "How is your mother doing?"

I play welcoming yet defensive. "She's tending Buri. Monica is handling things."

He sits beside me. I still only come up to his hips. I begin thinking about potential counter-attack tactics. "Its a nice view, from up here."

I look out. To the south lies a barren wilderness, to the north the colony, about a day by the new nuclear-powered mobile forward bases that Mum has been working on for us Xenaya. "Yes, it is."

"Can I tell you a story, little Rivkah?"

"Sure."

"Once, there was a man. And this man and his people lived happily and prosperously. But one day, evil people came, and took the man and his people away from their homes. The evil men starved their captives, and the man watched his people die. So the man made a deal with the evil men, to spy on the other captives in exchange for enough food to live. The evil men acted on what the spies said, and in time other captives died. Was the man wrong?"

"You're the man."

He bows his head. "Clever girl."

I do what Mum would do; extrapolate the data. "You're referring to the slave ship. MSI wouldn't give your people enough to eat, and out of the options of starving to death, cannibalism-" -he visibly shudders- "-eating other people and trading information for food, you took the latter. Mum already knows this because it is the kind of secret thing she'd find out and because you wouldn't bring it up with me unless you had a reasonable prospect for understanding how I'd respond, which in addition to the way politics got settled at the start of the year tells me you and Mum made an arrangement off the record. You choose to broach the subject with a hypothetical scenario because you know Mum well enough to know she'd teach me to use them too."

"You are your mother's daughter." He's almost pleased with me. There's something he's holding back. Something important.

I opt to confront. "What do you want from me?"

There's a wait. He must be weighing up what to say, if he should say it. A few moments later, I realise he is afraid of me. "I need to know whether the Xenaya can forgive."

• 1Like
Reactions:
That's an understandable reason to steal.

Will the Xenaya forgive? Or will they be angry?

Back Into The Darkness, Part 4
"Back Into The Darkness, Part 4"
6th Ykrett, 6 (2183)
Rivkah Of Unity

When we Xenaya eat, we are carnivores. Personally, I've pretty much never eaten anything that either me, Dad, Aunt Vaki or Mum didn't kill. Certainly not meat; I tolerate some of the vegetables Mum gets for herself out of curiosity, but I wouldn't even touch a Human butcher's work. At a push, we'd scatter wild animals from a fresh kill. But we have to be starving to death before we'll consider carrion. Humans have a misconception that predators take the weak and the sick. It's not true at all, not unless you're desperate; if it's ill, you don't want to catch whatever it had. And if it is already dead and you just find it, you don't know what killed it. Or what is hiding beneath the skin.

Mum walks with me through the ship.

It stinks of stale, rotten flesh.

Five years, these bodies have been here. Some have been reduced to skeletons. But as we get deeper into the ship, many are unrecognisable puddles pooling around skeletons with uniforms still on; between lack of insects, the UV disinfection system MSI vessels run, lower temperature, and lack of oxygen, a large number of ones in the Minamar living quarters look terrifying.

I'm used to death being warm, because that's what things are when you kill them.

But this?

Cold.

So cold.

The dead still look. Their desiccated remains look like some horror that makes me want to run away.

These people weren't killed in the fighting.

They died in their quarters from impacts in the crash landing, they died of dehydration and starvation. They couldn't get out.

Mum's walking through this area like she remembers it.

I stop her. "Where are we going?"

Mum looks at me. She's on the verge of tears. I don't press the issue, and she keeps walking. We're coming to a room. It looks bigger than the others. Mum plugs a battery into the door. I stop.

Her eyes close. Something is wrong.

At her hips she draws a card, runs it through the door. It opens.

Its almost palatial in here.

And just one body. He isn't like the others; he was cornered, there's a bloodstain on the floor where he backed himself to a wall. He holds his neck, which has been sliced open, and his groin. His face looked like he died quickly, but in agony.

Mum stands in front of him, weeping. I keep a distance.

She killed him.

"Mum, are you ok?"

She jerks back to the present. "Honestly, no. No I'm not." I go to her. "Rivkah, this the Captain of the slave ship. He was my leaseholder. He raped me, on essentially a daily basis. And I killed him with my bare hands, took his weapons, and led the revolution."

I look at her; could it be she's forgiven him?

She tears herself away, and heads to the computer console. I interrupt. "Mum, Shendredie came to me a few days ago."

"I know, it's part of why we have come here. He wanted you to talk me into ensuring the system had no record of his people being spies."

"How do you..."

"Why else would he come to you as soon as it becomes public Daas has gotten into the ship?"

She runs the access card again. The system comes to life; even the room lights come on. She starts looking through the Captain's system.

"Are you going to delete the information?"

"Yes."

"What exactly did Shendredie's people do?"

"They did what they had to do. But if your father finds out why your grandfather died, it will mean civil war."

"My grandfather?"

"He was planning a rebellion, even at his old age. Shendredie found out, and his wife was dying. Buri didn't know, Ruki B'Than never told him so that they wouldn't kill him too if it was discovered."

"That's why Shendredie wanted to know if Xenaya can forgive then."

Mum nods. She stops. I peek at the screen, she has found a list. I work out the date. It's an old list. It was deleted, but not truly deleted. Mum unfolds a scrap of paper, and compares the two. I stand beside her.

"Are you sure you want to delete this?"

Her eyes close again. "Rivkah, one of the hardships of being High Queen, is that sometimes you must put the good of your people above even family. I don't want to delete it. But if I don't, and Buri finds out, it will be a disaster."

Her finger hovers over the delete key. "Mum, what if Dad finds out you did this?" As soon as I say it, I realise that is what holds her back. I have an idea. "Wait!"

She looks at me questioningly.

"You should edit the file instead, put the identifier as some Minamar."

Mum smiles, then brings up a crew manifest, picks out someone who was on monitoring the Asset Concentration Areas, and puts their name as the informant, then deletes the dating information. "Rivkah?"

"Yes Mum?"

"Please keep this secret."

"I will. But I don't like it..."

"Neither do I. But I can't let the colony fall into civil war." She steps back, drawing the Captain's pistol, pointing it at the console.

"Mum, having the master-level computer access point working could be more valuable."

"And dangerous."

"Are you really sure though? It could make the-" The reflection in the screen... How long was he stood there? What has he heard? "Hello Dad."

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well, that's... not an ideal outcome.

Also, Buri is going to be pissed. I understand why Rivkah and Naomi think this is the best option, but it's still kind of a betrayal. I'm not sure which party's more sympathetic if this comes to blows...

Also, the bit about how predators like the Xenaya see food was interesting.

Back Into The Darkness, Part 5
"Back Into The Darkness, Part 5"
6th Ykrett, 6 (2183)
Buri Of Unity

My Wife shakes so much She drops Her gun, spinning around in terror as She scrambles to recover it.

My daughter freezes.

My heart breaks.

I stay still; She is so scared, She's likely to react dangerously. Must not provoke Her. Ordinarily I know She wouldn't, but given She has totally lost Her composure...

Rivkah still looks like she's coping.

The one problem of deliberately cultivating the image of a brutal predator is that people start to truly believe it. Maybe I've gone too far with it. I mean, my Wife is so scared She's pointing Her gun at me.

I sit down. She is smart. Even like this She will work out how quickly I can get back on my feet and charge Her, and She will know that I won't be a threat from here.

I'm right. She's stopped Her rapid breathing, and lowered Her gun. I open my arms to Her. "Naomi."

She flings Herself into my arms, sobbing Her heart out. I stroke Her, nuzzle Her, tell Her it's ok. It's a few minutes before everyone is calm enough to talk. I address the biggest issue. "I'm not mad you tried to do this."

She looks at me with Her night-sky eyes. Normally I see as many dreams and ideas in these eyes as stars in the sky, but right now, She's afraid. I nuzzle Her. Then I lift Her.

"I hate this crypt. Let's get out of here."

Our daughter nods, and flees. I'm not surprised, the stench of this place is unbearable. At least for us; Her nose is probably ok with it.

Perhaps. It is very bad.

Naomi let's me carry Her until we are almost outside.

Daas is there with his team. I call out to him. "Daas! Naomi managed to get the Captain's console in the quarters working."

"Brilliant, well done Naomi!" He looks back at his team, and they move in.

"I suggest you take scent blockers first, it's awful down there."

Daas pauses, but concludes I am right. He and his team run off, excited about the progress they are about to make.

We though, head for our new caravan. Rivkah is already inside. "Are you sure you aren't mad?"

My mind replays one of the first things I appreciated about my Wife. I quote Her. "That's why they split us up from our own kinds and mix us all together, specifically to make unity difficult. To divide, and once divided, conquer. We cannot let that happen to us."

Rivkah doesn't get the reference of course. But Naomi does. "Thank you Buri."

I nuzzle Her again. "You were right about them, trying to divide us. And I won't let them win."

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: