• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Brian Lyons

Corporal
6 Badges
Dec 1, 2019
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
The Sims 3 is a great game but it lacks the option for players to create characters of other species beyond Humans, supernaturals and some animals. Aside from humans and maybe supernaturals, I would like for Life By You to have the option to create characters of other species such as the skeksis from The Dark Crystal, BlackWings from the game Otogi Myth Of Demons, Muppets, anthropomorphic animals (I.E Garfield, Alvin and The Chipmunks, Puss In Boots, Donkey Kong, The Cat In The Hat), anthropomorphic objects (I.E Oversimplified's Bucket, Aladdin's Carpet, Christine, Gadgetmobile, London Tipton's Talking Mirror), Twi'leks from Star Wars, the Ghostface from Scary Movie, talking statues (I.E Abraham Lincoln and the Jonas Angels from Night At The Museum), Weeds from Harold and Kumar.
King Rhinoe.png
TheDarkCrystal_SkeksisRivalry.0.jpg
7a70a66081c86aa637a420ba5bbd1bc468e2b1ad_hq.jpg
Weedy.JPG
alvin-and-the-chipmunks-1024x576.jpg
535112.jpg

TheBucket.png

I would also like for there to be more age groups. The age groups The Sims 3 has are toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult and elder. One age group I'd like to see added to Life By You is the 10-12 year old age group (So I can make Little Rock from Zombieland).

I would also like to have the option to have any animal I want as a pet (particularly Bobcats).

Now I know it's crazy for me to want all these extra species from other franchises but there isn't a game out there like The Sims 3 that suits my imagination's needs.

Reactions:
I have another idea. I would also like there to be an option to use an ai character generator. What you do is you show the ai a photo of the character you want made and the ai makes them for you.

I have another idea. I would also like there to be an option to use an ai character generator. What you do is you show the ai a photo of the character you want made and the ai makes them for you.
I don’t know if you we’re the one to ask this in today’s YouTube comments, but here’s their answer:
Noting your suggestion, though we might not be able to do exactly that, we understand some folks just want great-looking characters out the gate and are brainstorming solutions for you.

I have a SecondLife account and I made a place that was for mermaids.
I read somewhere that if you pressurize water to 20.000 atmospheric pressure it stops behaving like water and behaves more like an oil.
So I imagined that at the deepest depths of the oceans, water pressure is so extreme you have a layer of liquid metals. Where life exists as in the form of Bio luminescent crystals and all sorts of weird things. I tried to make it with some success.
That would be interesting to see here.