• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
since im not much of a modder, especially not events, im not sure. but maybe its the id. idk but maybe its too long? sorry i cant find anything wrong with it. maybe not enough triggers. try involving the other countries you are inheriting in the trigger.

since im not much of a modder, especially not events, im not sure. but maybe its the id. idk but maybe its too long? sorry i cant find anything wrong with it. maybe not enough triggers. try involving the other countries you are inheriting in the trigger.

I'm not much of a modder either - I'm winging it here. The Wiki is a godsend. :D

Update within the next 2 hours.

Son of Liberty, what do you desire for your Vice President? (Name, Trait, Photo, Ideology, etc.)

A treat: my tech plan in the latest save :D

#########################################################################
# Merger of the League
#########################################################################
event = {
id = 1001001
random = no
country = ENG

trigger = {
exists = { ENG }
}
}
}

name = "Forging the New League"
desc = "In the middle of the Second World War, the defining moment of the League of Mutual Co-Prosperity, the leaders of Japan and the UK gathered in Bombay to determine the future of the League."
style = 0
picture = "asian_colonies"

date = { day = 1 month = october year = 1942 }

action_a = {
ai_chance = 99
name = "Merging our noble League could be what saves us"
command = { type = inherit which = JAP value = 1 }
command = { type = inherit which = MAN value = 1 }
command = { type = inherit which = IRQ value = 1 }
command = { type = capital which = 1464 }
action_b = {
ai_chance = 1
name = "Nothing need be done"
command =
}
}
I am not a modder either, but try this. Note the extra bracket, looks like you missed one. I assume you have a separate event for the lands and leaders?

With notes should be fine. I'll have a tinker soon. My free commentary though is that your event id is no good. set it to 9999100 or something - rather than messing with prexisting area/numbers.

minister = {
id = { type = 9 id = 6002 }
name = "Son of Liberty"
picture = "M6002"
position = HeadOfGovernment
category = Market_liberal
cabinet = ruling
trait = 62
year = 1936
}

This uses Garners picture, but I figured I would make it easy for you.

With notes should be fine. I'll have a tinker soon. My free commentary though is that your event id is no good. set it to 9999100 or something - rather than messing with prexisting area/numbers.

I did change the event ID - I just meant I overwrote the event's spot in the list.

Son of Liberty - I'll have your guy in pronto!

techplan.png

Lol. Igor Kurchatov (sk. 4) in my Vanilla game is doing better than you! :rofl:

I did change the event ID - I just meant I overwrote the event's spot in the list.
As long as you entered an unused id number, you did not have to overwrite the polish one. Just add a new line. Did you add the extra bracket at the end?

Son of Liberty - I'll have your guy in pronto!
Great. You may have to sleep the other ministers so the ai does not change them.

I apologize profusely, Son of Liberty, but what trait did you want? 62 is a Head of State thing.

And KaiserMuffin - the game doesn't want to accept your photo for your tech team. I'll fight it some more tomorrow.

I hope you have an unedited copy of your game saved, just incase! ;)

Also, lol at Surat Capital.

Damn - knew I was forgetting something . . . . :rofl:

Oh well, I'll just do a clean reinstall when I'm done and go for a USSR - USA game, maybe. :eek:

Surat? I thought I made it Bombay. :confused:

Lol. Igor Kurchatov (sk. 4) in my Vanilla game is doing better than you!:rofl:

I actually in most games have a tech slot permanently assigned to nuke techs, damn the historical year. This game I'm paying attention to that stuff, and look where it got me. :mad:

I changed the ID of the merger event again and added a deathdate and offset value. We shall see what effect this has.

Prov ID says... No. And leave capital as Prv - 19# london - the crown would never move, no matter now mutual! :D

There are multiple gameplay and realism reasons to move it somewhere other then Tokyo, London, Baghdad or . . . wherever the Manchukan capital is.
I won't give you a lecture on politics and the need to appear as TRULY coequal partners - instead I'll go into gameplay reasons.

1) - Manpower. I need more of it. Badly. Look at my totals in the posted screenshots. I read somewhere that I don't get manpower from colonies during wartime, so India-China would be the answer to my prayers.

2) - Pacific/ Atlantic Theatre distribution. If I leave the capital in London, I cannot produce in the Pacific. That's the death knell for Japan and my dreams out there. The reverse applies with Tokyo and the Atlantic.

That good enough for the Crown? Or do I have to replace George VI with Hirohito? :mad:

:rofl:

Last edited:
though is so meta you removing capital to asia just for MP

What can I say? :confused:

I have problems reinforcing, I have no ability to produce new divisions, I WILL NOT USE CHEAT CODES, and my "army" is about 70 divs all told. As I've mentioned before, USSR and USA have 2000 IC apiece. :eek:

How do I top that? (Before anyone says anything, NO! I am not throwing nukes around like bullets.) And there is some non-game logic to this. I'm just not going to bore you if you don;t want to get a lecture. :D

I apologize for the gameyness, but I really have no choice. :(