• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

1) The first reader who can provide me with the LFN flag from Enigma:Rising Tide as a HOI2 flag will be rewarded with a posting as a League minister, tech team or military leader of their choice.

UPDATE, I have, after a long and bloody battle, secured an LFN flag. The contest is now to convert it into HOI2 flag form, as I lack the capability or the knowledge. :cool: EDIT - CLOSED.

:rofl:

Last edited:
The revolt factions - anyone who wants to add one just speak up. I will eventually get around to adding my own, but that will take time. I also want to see what the readers can come up with. :confused:

Big update later today.

Holy balls, is that 700 total IC? I'm gonna sub the shit out of this thread.

Yes - it is. But the USA and USSR are waltzing around with TWO THOUSAND IC EACH :eek:

That's why I call that screenshot battle almost striking even.

Are there enough resources to support that ic???????? :eek:

Are there enough resources to support that ic???????? :eek:

Evidently :D

I have taken it upon myself to forge the Kingdom of Hawai'i revolt faction, but the Midwest is still open. I am also eagerly awaiting Kaisermuffin's Burgundy :D

Someone who can help make events would be a godsend.

now that battle looked collosal! y are u sending the hood to its tomb?! that looked like a carrier battle!

now that battle looked collosal! y are u sending the hood to its tomb?! that looked like a carrier battle!

It was, to both. :D

The Hood was there because I keep a BB/BC or 2 in every one of my CVBGs in order to provide Radar and close-in point defense.

I am rebuilding the Hood, BTW, and in the '41 model. ;)

UPDATE!!:D BIG one to boot.

July 30th, 1938, Near Zhaotung, China

Newly promoted Sergeant John Davis looked cautiously from side to side. Again Command was determined to throw the Chinese off-balance with a night assault, and again Davis was in the front. Why couldn't those commanders see how stupid this was? A Chinese ambush could come from anywhere at any time. Sure, looking at the map the British were almost at the gates of Hainan, but that was after a YEAR of slogging though this, this, this insult to civilized country!
Chiang Kai-Shek had built a unified front all right. All the way from Sinkiang to the Pacific coast China was in arms against the League. The Japanese advance was really starting to falter. The UK elements were maintaining the same rate of advance, however: very . . . f**cking . . . slow. Who would have guessed that ALMOST 50 UK divisions would be shown up by around 200 Chinese ones? Idiots.
So far though, the tiny village ahead seemed unoccupied. Davis whispered to the man next to him:
"All clear, Captain Price."
Instantly Price began shooing the men forward. Davis came up himself to lead his squad in. The British troops crept towards the village, weapons raised. They were all veterans by now. The greenies were all dead.
Everything was going perfectly. Davis began to feel optimistic. Then-
Thump
Everyone froze. A light clicked on in one of the houses. MACGREGOR,Davis thought furiously. Private Macgregor was a clumsy oaf at times, and the unmistakable sound of a rifle butt hitting rock had come from his direction.
A sleepy Chinese voice shouted a hail. A moment later, receiving no response, the hail was considerably more wakeful and a man with a rifle appeared in the town.
The British didn't hesitate. As one, they raced down the small, graceful slope they had been descending towards the town. The rifleman heard them coming almost instantly and raised his gun, shouting a warning.
Crack
The rifle bullet whizzed by Davis' ear on its way to hit the Chinese soldier in the neck. MACGREGOR!The entire town had come alive at the sound of the shot, and more Chinese troops were storming out of buildings. Davis raised his Sten Gun, heard Price rallying the company, and cursed the war again.
Then the British collided with the Chinese in hand-to-hand combat.

Earlier on July 30th, 1938, London, Britain

Lord Haulsee walked out of the planning chamber with Admirals Pound and Tovey.
"I think that went remarkably well." He commented. "With our unified battle plan, the Chinese will never be able to stop the League."

On the way out of the building, Haulsee accidentally bumped into a small man coming out of a side room.
"Excuse me, sir." He said before rushing off. Pound raised an eyebrow.
"An aide to the US ambassador." Haulsee said. "Name of Eric Langhorne. Odd man, but with some definite opinions about religion and self-preservation."

IT'S TIME FOR (drumroll) FIND THE REFERENCES!!! :confused:

There is a reference to one work(book,game,movie,etc) in each scene. I will award the one who guesses closest the highly valuable and completely intangible prize of absolutely nothing!:rofl:

Not good enough? Fine. How about status as the US Head of State? (Yes, I am killing Roosevelt :eek:) Second place gets a Hawaiian Aircraft Carrier class named after them. :D

easiest refernece in the world. captain price is the captain of soaps squad in call of duty modern warfare! i am right of course right?

but at least price is in modern warfare right? not fair i never played CoD till modern warfare! lol. i get second place!

OK - so far, we have gotten guesses for reference #1 . . . what about #2?
Look below the map :D

How do I get an existing country to accept a new Shield/flag? :confused:

I'll name a Battlecruiser after whoever answers.

Hmmm, I wonder if you could name a plane SovietAmerika, just a wonder *wink*.

SovietAmerika - Certainly. I have a few TAC squads getting a real workout in Australia about now. Just tell me when China will be annexed into the League. If you are within 6 months, you receive your squad! ;)

Before I can resume actually playing, I need a few events coded. one sequence is a MEGA one, and the other is really small. Anyone who wants to help will be welcome. :D