• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In other news I partially completed character stats for the nine players already signed up. Colors weren't placed for players who didn't offer a preferred color and special units don't have stats. Also your provinces are blank because I have yet to place you on map, that's Friday. Please convince others to join Lnadfallen the best game on the forum... sorry Alexander23 and Blackbishop your games are fun too but I'm super bias :p

Working on placing you guys on map. Fingon and BB because neither of you gave a preferred color I'm assigning one to you for now, you may change it but only before Friday. Fingon gets Cyan, and BlackBishop forest green. Check your stats in the spreadsheet to see what those colors look like. Secondly I stayed up last night working on all of you guys' special units. What I did was set 100 points to be divvied out across the damage and defense of your units; this may be tweaked upon your request, but must be mentioned before Friday and I will only do it once or twice. I also did rolls to determine how many extra settlements players received as well as types. Don't worry if you only received 3 villages while another player received 1 town, it isn't as unbalanced as you might think ;)

For starters the players who received rolls making them more powerful were placed further away from the players who are starting off with less. Ignoring the fact that dice rolls are a core aspect of combat still, and potential human error, events are more likely to hit stronger players first, especially if they refuse to interact with other players in anyway. Same case if player is inactive, kind of a way to show in game that by being inactive their holdings are falling apart from neglected rule. Not to mention a weaker player could join up with a powerful NPC in the area; either A) an opposing one to get them to help you fight rival, or B) same one as rival to make you both allies. The sky is the limit people.

Also I posted this in IRC but if you don't see it today DitchGuy and Gorganslayer. "Note to Gorganslayer and Dutchguy. While I promote competitiveness I detest pettiness. Both of you will agree on your respective lores or I will force you to scrap it and not allow you to claim your characters are from Mundus. If you refuse I will just kick you. Have a Nice day - iisbroke"

Note1: Special units are not affected by upgrades so they can either be supplements for a unit your upgrades will make weaker or complement a unit with their skills.

Note2: Mages are more expensive cause in the lore from last game humans pretty much had no magic to speak of, they can use it freely in this game cause reasons, magic is strong but not super common hence why mages are the most expensive unit but have best skirmish damage in game (besides special units).

Note3: Some of you have questioned me about the factions that got destroyed in the years after the Battle of the Moorland. I had deleted that file explaining them (for they were going to be NPC Factions before I revised it to two). I still retain a lot of that information on them from having spent so much time on it. Just ask me in a pm or on IRC and I'll tell you.

arxSjmc.jpg

NAME: Elavelia Shadowsong, of the Queenship of Vae'farue(Dawn)
CLASS: Thief
RACE: Drow (Drowish)
Starting Region: Twilight Forests
Castle's Name: Sargeron
Family: Eralia Shadowsong
Special Unit: Dark Ranger, superb archers that are experts at stealth and destroying their enemies without then even knowing what was there.
Preferred Colors: Black/Purple if possible.
BACKSTORY: Classified.

A people adrift

Viper's Den

A time for Coups

Council Room

Last edited:
NAME: Nuram'hud'sicel'vitaum Fenetarkil XIII
CLASS: Mage
RACE: Undead
Starting Region: Dead Lands
Castle's Name: Val'knsor
Family: None
Special Unit: Reapers- mindless scythe-wielding fanatics who charge into battle and focus only on killing, with no regard for their own safety.
Preferred Colors: Lime green
BACKSTORY: Soon after the undeath plague broke out a mage in service to a Slavon Lord told the lord that he could cast a spell on the realm to protect them. The Lord was quite desperate to save his realm and happily gave the mage everything he requested, not aware of the true purpose the mage sought. When the Mage finally performed the ritual, it was not to save the realm from the plague, but instead to make the mage immortal, at the cost of turning everyone else in the realm into a mindless undead. However the mage was dealing with power beyond his understanding, and the price of his immortality was much higher than he expected. The flesh boiled from his bones, his eyes were burnt hollow, and his tongue was melted and poured down his throat. The pain was beyond anything conceivable for mortal man, but the mage was no longer a mortal man. He was immortal, but not immune to pain, and the amount he felt was enough to drive any average man insane. The mind of the mage did break, but he did not become a mindless ghoul, for one overriding thought kept his tattered mind tied to his wreck of a body.

In a story that thought might have been one of love, or atonement, but anyone who was truly motivated by those would not have done such an act in the first place. No, the mage held onto his overwhelming desire to remain in the mortal world, his refusal to die at any cost continuing even as his body was turned into a hellish prison. He lost everything in that agony, his body, his sanity, even his memories. After an amount of time known only to God past, the horrific pile of human remnants moved once again, and the scorched flesh fell off a figure of burnt flesh pulled thin over a skeletal frame, with the green of his cloak having been melted upon part of his body. Before this demented figure were the undead remains of the Slavon Lord's court, who were mindless, and easily bent to the whims of the newly immortal figure. Without memories the figure was without an identity, and all he knew was that he had wanted to become the immortal nightmare he was. Perhaps it is telling that he embraced that sentiment rather than become appalled by it.

Since he had no identity of his own, but maintained an overwhelming desire to keep existing, perhaps it was only natural that he developed an ego that could charitably be described as a God-Complex. His desire to make himself grand and unique was a key factor in his unpronounceable name, Nuram'hud'sicel'vitaum Fenetarkil. With his body a twisted mockery of life, he found pleasure only in exercising his will over others, and sought to expand his control through any means possible. For some reason many living lords had issue with a horrific narcissist trying to conquer and enslave them, and would often work together against his ambitions, often driving him into partnership with Charon's Echelon. While he was incapable of truly dying, he believed that each time his body was "destroyed" he became a new iteration of himself, and thus added a numeral to his name each time he "died". His last death came at the battle of the Moorland, where he was cornered and struck down by a company of knights. Aware of his reputation, they tried to hack his body apart to prevent him from reforming, but it was to no avail. Each of his pieces became sentient and murdered the knights as they tried to flee the battle. However the size of the battlefield and multitude of corpses made reconstruction difficult. By the time he was whole and returned home his followers had been seized by the Echelon, and most of his lands had broken free. Determined to once more sieze power in the east, he has been reforming his position, and seeks to use his 10 Horsemen of Death to retake his land, and be a feared lord once again.

Last edited:
((hey i only did i cause he did, and mine is the son, also DG, i put it in first so I get it :p)

((hey i only did i cause he did, and mine is the son, also DG, i put it in first so I get it :p)

My statement still stands.

In other news was bored today and counted out the total manpower and income from settlements (not including castles) on the map. Totaled out to 502 income and 22600 manpower. Not sure any of you care but as previously stated was bored. Hence why I hand counted everything on the map.

Almania - 1 city, 9 towns, 39 villages
Dead Lands - 1 city, 3 towns, 18 villages (3 were added for Aedan to fit on map without being too spread out.), 2 citadels
Ealdomere - 1 city, 7 towns, 27 villages
Franconia - 1 city, 5 towns, 23 villages
Khab - 1 city, 2 towns, 17 villages
Latmium - 1 city, 6 towns, 41 villages
Orient - 1 city, 8 towns, 34 villages, 1 citadel
Outlands - 1 city, 5 towns, 25 villages
Twilight Forest - 1 city, 6 towns, 18 villages
Urok - 1 city, 9 towns, 25 villages
Wilderana - 1 city, 6 towns, 25 villages

Last edited:
Units of the Yamamoto Shogunate

Light Infantry
1364950949200.jpg

Yari Ashigaru are the light infantry forces of the Yamamoto Shogunate. They are spear wielding peasant soldiers who function more as a massive wall of flesh and spear-points than as any effective combat units.

Heavy Infantry
samurai_akaioni_by_mattheath76-d6s9xod.jpg

The heavy infantry of the Yamamoto Shogunate are samurai, fuedal warriors, who wear armor and wield curved swords known as katanas. They are warriors with no peer and follow a strict code of bushido which governs their lives and their fighting. They are feared throughout Aerworuld.

Archer
resize.php

Archers are an essential part of the Shogun's fighting force as they essentially balance out his more melee focused army and specializations.

Light Cavalry
kagemusha1.jpg

Light cavalry use spears and are essential members of the Shogun's army. They are generally used as a support and flanking force.

Archer Cavalry
tr56uy567u576.jpg

The archer cavalry of Yamamoto Isoruko are a quick and relatively well armored for most archer cavalry. They are not commonly seen in the Orient though.

Heavy Cavalry
kata_cav.screen_990x540.jpg

The heavy cavalry of the Yamamoto Shogunate is basically katana samurai on horseback. They are used in mass cavalry charges.

Mage
People_c5a11e_5439191.jpg

Mages in Oriental culture are honored and celebrated as religious and moral authorities as well as powerful and influential wizards.

No-Dachi Retainers
gd_zpsea7c1389.jpg

The no-dachi retainers are the samurai who are the most loyal and powerful soldiers and bodyguards of the new Daimyo and Shogun. They wield very large blades known as no-dachi or odachi which are typically more than 90 cm long. They are among the most deadly melee warriors on the entire continent and all armies fear the charge of a no-dachi samurai.

NAME: Borug the Unscarred
CLASS: Warrior
RACE: Orc
Starting Region: Urok, Zaagus
Castle's Name: Xepug-Sag
Family: TBD
Special Unit: The War Riders are an elite unit created by Borug he regularly leads them on raids. When they are facing a real foe the wargs act as heavy cavalry and are used to break the enemies flank.
Preferred Colors: Hot Pink
BACKSTORY: TBD

THE GAME HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED.
ORDERS DUE ON THE 18 OF APRIL. THAT WOULD BE NEXT SATURDAY. LET THE IC'S COMMENCE!

{{ATTENTION PASSENGERS! BY MANDATE OF OUR AMAZING AND SUPREME GM, THIS GAME HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED(ish), AS ORDERS ARE DUE NEXT SATURDAY, APRIL THE 18TH. THANK YOU, AND ENJOY THE RIDE!}}

((So I kind of made a super long and funny Lore Post, that I put a lot of soul into, and it all went poof with one click of my mouse... I am pretty sure it is all lost, which is a real shame. I now don't know what to do... I am so depressed and I really don't feel like starting over >_>))

(how it went poof...this forum save anything you type even if yoh go back, even if you close the internet window)

(I see this has started, but it is still first turn. It´s too late to join, I guess?)

(I see this has started, but it is still first turn. It´s too late to join, I guess?)
((Unless I am much mistaken, it is never too late to join.))

((So I kind of made a super long and funny Lore Post, that I put a lot of soul into, and it all went poof with one click of my mouse... I am pretty sure it is all lost, which is a real shame. I now don't know what to do... I am so depressed and I really don't feel like starting over >_>))

Well take some time away from it and breathe. I've had similar situations, for example I was convinced agorath 2 would never happen so I deleted a ten page pdf I had made outlining my IC's lore as thoroughly as possible. Best advice I can give is take a break from typing and come back to it when your ready. I appreciate lore posts and ICs but they aren't mandatory so get to it whenever you desire Jako.

You can join at any point and I mean you could join on the final turn if you wanted, so sign up man.

((Unless I am much mistaken, it is never too late to join.))
You aren't mistaken.

((I'm preparing some Lore for the Undead race, hopefully it should be completed tomorrow.))
Noice

FemaleDrow.jpg

Name: Shassandre
Class: Warrior
Race: Drow
Starting Region: Outlands
Castle Name: Cadthalom (previously known as al-Shanta)
Family: Lieutenant Nemsiel (Heir, Second-in-Command), Captain Beltham.
Special Unit: NIght Champions (the old members of her mercenary group
Backstory: To be written.

Those Who Lead
12 Peers
1)Grandmaster Coron Glyndwr the Savior (Died at the Bloodying of Oran)
paladin_mckell_by_nielspeterdejong-d4itme3.jpg

Orphaned at a young age he was rescued along with his elder brother be a group of paladins. While his brother was too old to begin training, Coron was just young enough to start the process of becoming a Paladin. He has shown remarkable fervor, and loyalty to the cause. He is a hero amongst the organization which is what lead to his succession of the previous grandmaster.

2)Marshal Angtur Smithson (Died in the Conquest of Gehennom)
Paladin_Tier_2_Judgement_set_by_peetietang.jpg

Policing half a continent is hard, and it takes a hard man. The marshal is a skilled veteran tactician who continues to prove himself. He was one of the many generals that helped coordinate the invasion of the Dead Lands, and even though the campaign failed he has helped the order maintain the upper hand in its feud with Charon's Echelon.

3)Senechal Yrel Karoab
ss1090.jpg

This draenei is incredibly skilled in the healing arts but that is not why she is seneschal. She is seneschal because none other could be found amongst the twelve that could match her financial acumen. She is the one in charge of the guild treasury, bank systems, and trade league puppet.

4)Spymaster Zehinal Va'sheu ( Died in the Banishment of Demons)
tiefling_paladin_by_saturnoarg-d3kpdoj.jpg

This Tiefling is a master of the shadows. Even in his plate armor he can sneak up on people. It is through him the organization controls its spies, assassins, and thieves guild puppet.

5)Arch Magi Rodrigo Danvo
mage%20fantasy%20art%20books%20artwork%20realistic%20diablo%20iii%20swords%201920x1440%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_46.jpg

Rodrigo is a prodigious magi from southern Trimiras. He has spent his life in pursuit of greater arcane knowledge and has mastered several of the fields of magic, a difficult task. When he joined the organization it was to gain access to their vast libraries of knowledge, but he ended up staying on and rising through the ranks quickly.

6)Ambassador Prince Faeros du Bran
noble_anesu_by_thebastardson-d7l899y.jpg

Born as the third son to King Orev Bran, he chose to make his own name in the organization. His life at court, and blood relations have done much to prepare him for the role as ambassador, chief emissary, of the twelve. He is an example of how the 12 peers have allowed many of the overthrown dynasties to continue their existence in the turbulent years after the battle of the moorland.
Charon's Echelon
1)Commander Darion Ricon
ss1242.jpg

Two centuries old Darion Ricon is a direct descendent of the Apostle Holson Ricon himself. Darion was brought into the order as a living member after nearly dying at the hands of Ansteorran lawman, due to decree to eliminate all followers of the former faith the Apostle spread. Since then he has risen through the ranks and was chosen to be the latest commander of the dead knights after the previous one died in the battle of the moorland.

2)Senechal Kristina Petrovics
death_knight_by_youngsta1-d4tnuss.jpg

This powerful knight is one of the main teachers at Scholomance, where they train new members of their order. It is here she graduated first in her class and trains the latest warriors of the academy.

3)Marshal Augustas Straigis
Dark_Paladin_by_88grzes.jpg

Augustas earned his name as a recruiter. These are echelonians who exhibit particular skills in diplomacy, subterfuge, and martial talent. They are the extreme few that are allowed to leave the dead lands to gather intelligence and find new members for the order. Augustas is a veteran member and extremely skilled in matter of war.

4)Shadowmaster Sarah Cosera
Death_Knight_Charge_by_madspartan013.jpg

A member of one of the disparate elf tribes that have roamed Aerworuld for centuries, far from the oppressive rule of Tinnu Torphen, she joined the order after her tribe offered her as sacrifice for safe passage. Sarah showed an immense aptitude at manipulation which has helped her achieve the promotion to Shadowmaster of the whole order.

5)Arch Lich Ghast Frost (Die in the Defense of Gehennom)
lich2.jpg

One of the few veterans of the heresy wars left he had been a powerful necromancer during that time frame. In order to preserve his holdings in eastern Drachenwald from the fighting he became a powerful lich. It is from him many of the early necromantic rituals that formed the first death knights come from.

6)Lead Recruiter Irior Nightwarper formerly Glyndwr
b8cc353293965c2d28b95094c3420d8e.jpg

Irior was one of the knights who went on the unprecedented quest to obtain new assets for the echelon. Upon his return he was elevated to the status of lead recruiter, which is a dangerous and prestigious position. He was once a cavalier in the 12 Peers before a falling out with his brother, who is now the grandmaster. While doing mercenary work he became separated from his band and was found by Marshal Loth who recruited Irior into the order.

Last edited:
Army of the Echelon

Tip:
Something to always remember about this military force is that it focuses mainly on its powerful light infantry to compensate for a severe lack of traditional ranged units. They also have no heavy cavalry except for their special unit the Death Knight, which is also capable of doing light ranged damage to compensate for its lack of ranged units as well. Looking at their stats one can see why they use such large amounts of light infantry, chiefly it is due to all their upgrades making their light infantry stronger in many respects than base level heavy infantry, for a cheaper price. Be careful when fighting this army its strength lies in its attack. While they will not attack unprovoked once they engage in war with a faction it is near impossible to obtain peace other than one of the parties in said conflict being utterly destroyed.

Units
Light Infantry
skeleton_warrior.jpg

Just like in life the infantry of the Slavon peoples was almost entirely light. They would go into battle with a wide range of armor and weapons. They weren't organized compared to most armies of the time, yet they were still skilled warriors. Their death worship also helped to remove the fear of death in most cases which made them more ferocious in battle, the draw back is this increased casualties because they were, and still, refuse to quit the field.

Light Cavalry
ce7504ca87e18c5041adf738e184f022.jpg

Horses are hard to come by in the Dead Lands for several reasons. First is that many horses have a problem being trained not to be afraid of their undead riders. Second is that raising undead horses is costly and there is no guarantee that they will last. Finally even from a historic standpoint herds of horses weren't a common sight in Slavon lands, especially now with mindless undead added to the list of natural predators that try to eat them.

Mage
undead_warlock_by_koz23-d62n65z.jpg

The mages of the echelon are all necromancers. This is due to a number of factors; necromancy was an essential part of Slavon culture and magical study long before the Heresy Wars; being the only place were witch-hunters don't hunt down necromancers many of its practitioners flee into the dead lands; and finally they are extremely useful in keeping or controlling the hordes of mindless undead.

Death Knight
Undead_Knight_by_atomhawk.jpg

Living or dead once one joins the order they are in it forever. Originally made over a gradual process by other factions during the Heresy Wars these death knights are an amalgamation of multiple sects that survived the culling of their kind after they were no longer deemed 'necessary'. Since then they have slowly built up a powerful power base within the dead lands and have actually brought a large degree of order to what once was a chaotic hell. Despite the handful of questers hand picked to find new assets - recruits, allies or items - they have kept to themselves for the last few centuries. The recent assault by the Coalition forces have forced their hand and are now in open war with the 12 Peers and all who stand with them.

Generals
Suvut Imants Zile
attachment.php

(3 Combat Rolls)
Imants Zile is not the best general amongst the armies of the echelon but he is the most unrelenting. Whenever he is put in charge of an army he will strike at the enemy again and again and again. Retreat is not in his vocabulary, to be cliché. He is dead and his troops are easy to replace therefore his strategy is to just wear down the enemy until they inevitably cave.

Suvut Lorincz Donát (Died in the Defense of Gehennom)
undead-king.jpg

(5 Combat Rolls)
Lorincz was once Netrasian King of the western lands and had spent the vast majority of his life fighting heretics, Ealdomerens, Uroks, and Demons. The only fight he ever lost was that against the undeath that plagued what became known as the Dead Lands. After having to flee his lands due to an over abundance of mindless he joined Charon's Echelon and has been a valuable general to them. He will use terrain to the best of his advantage, unlike most generals, still valuing the 'lives' of his troops even though they don't ever truly expire. He is extremely honorable and will allow an enemy army to retreat after dealing a particularly devastating defeat to them.

Suvut Beatrice Jankauskaite
Undead-Women-of-World-of-Warcraft.jpg

(4 Combat Rolls)
A native of Drachewald Betrice is a skilled necromancer and the arch lich's rival, according to her. She is incredibly cocky and will attack any foe she comes near, no force or fortress is too great. Her armies will often consist of a large core of mages so be wary of skirmish damage with her. Once you hit her hard enough though this general will flee quickly away in order to preserve and regroup her forces. Most likely raising mindless undead to use as future fodder.

Suvut Sampo Mikkonen
350px-Creatures-Knight_ghost.jpg

(2 Combat Rolls)
While not the best general in the line up Sampo has still shown himself to be effective in his own way. His armies are almost entirely light cavalry so he is used in areas with large amounts of open space. Sampo prefers to raid rather than siege or fight in open battles. When he is sent out his main goal is to obstruct an enemy's economy.

Suvut Astrid Sisask
blood-eld-death-knight.jpg

(4 Combat Rolls)
A Gollic Elf who had been recruited a century ago; Astrid is of the minority of Echelonians still living. She prefers to siege enemy settlements rather than fight them on open fields. While she is an adequate commander she fills an undead army is best t siege because most cons of siege - time consuming, disease, supply issues, and the like - don't apply to the dead.

Last edited: