• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HBS_Dagger

HBS Community Manager
4 Badges
Oct 23, 2017
  • Harebrained Schemes Staff
  • BATTLETECH - Initiate of the Order
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
Listen up, MechWarriors!

Over two years ago, our forces launched Operation Alpha Strike, a coordinated effort to bring turn-based tactical
‘Mech combat back to PC gaming and to return BattleTech to its rightful place of honor.

Today, High Command reports that our launch window is confirmed for April, 2018.

Repeat, we are a GO for April and Steam pre-orders have officially opened.

High Command also reports a special mission incentive for new recruits, so spread the word!!!

Everyone who pre-orders the game on Steam gets this!

IMPORTANT INTEL FOR “BACKER” COMPANY… All Backers at the Recruit level and above will ALSO receive this special edition Shadow Hawk skin upon deployment. High Command thanks you for your continued support of the cause.

Recruitment Materials
Enclosed are TIME SENSITIVE materials from High Command, whose goal is to expand our forces. Make sure you get this into as many MechWarrior's hands as possible across all forms of communication.

Here’s a hi-res wallpaper version of our new store art.

Click for more sizes:

1920 x 1080 (no logo)
1920 x 1200
1920 x 1200 (no logo)

While Waiting to Drop...
High Command is also pleased to announce the third in a series of four linked digital novellas by Mike Stackpole is now available for Backers at the $50 MechWarrior level and above.

1f00ac49fda82ec5c0febb1af6834e96_original.jpg

You’ll find a file including the pdf, mobi, and epub versions to download when you hit “Get My Digital Rewards” in your BackerKit account. It can take a little time for the files to populate to everyone's account so please check back in a couple hours if you don't see the files right away.

New Rallypoint!
The Global BattleTech Forum is moving and you can read all about it in this forum post.

To make the new forum feel like home, you’ll find a new forum code in BackerKit that will give you access to BATTLETECH Avatars, Backer Badges and access to the Valhallah forum if your rewards include that. You'll also find a second code for a 10% discount off an order at the Paradox Store - a Happy New Home gift from Paradox Interactive. Codes and directions on how to use them will be found in your BackerKit account. We’ll see you there!

MechWarriors of Backer Company: We have traveled the length of known space to deliver this package and though the journey has been long, we are very excited to finally get BATTLETECH into your hands.

HBS Actual, out!

Hi
Thanks for the info and the exciting update. I know you were going to clarify a couple of the T&Cs from this forum and how they relate to BT (as some of them seem designed for IPs that Paradox fully owns), any update on that?

I like the forums as is, but was also hoping to post some fiction in the run up to launch - and I know I wasn't alone. As things stand the forum terms state this content would then belong entirely to Paradox and we would require their permission to repost anywhere else in the future. Is there any chance for a clarification or amendment, even if just for one "fan content" subforum? Don't mean to hassle you about this but was hoping to see something about this in today's update.

Thanks.

Can't wait! It's been a journey well worth the making. Congrats to the HBS team on coming so far!