• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Uhuhu said:
it was a very entertaining AAR from start to finish, my only disappointment is that you didn't wage a single war against china, I was counting on a final showdown between the 2 great eastern powers :(

but still, a very good AAR imo :)

My complete ignorance of naval technology made war with China quite impossible. They would sink my entire navy in no time, I had more land tech then them but they the great advantage of not needing to ship troops to fight my armies. To win this war would I have needed to pull all my troops away from teh new world and europe, I'm not sure spain would pass on this opportunity.

All those Louisianans want to do is party. Clearly paying taxes to the Emperor gets in the way of that! ;)

Thank you for a most enjoyable AAR!! Looking forward to your next "rabbit tale." :D

no fight against the powers in EU :(

Novea said:
Is there an EU III to Victoria convertor availible yet? If it's availible , perhaps you could continue this campaign on Victoria :eek:

I don't have Victoria but it would be fun. Maybe shall they make a second one that can convert from EU3. Thought I wonder whatever the historical events would make sense for this Japan. For my Japan would it be very unlikely for it to isolate itself completely from the rest of the world.

A much more likely outcome is some sort of French Revolution against the extremely oppressive emperor or a gigantic war of independence that Old Japan could never win(at least not if whole New Japan declares independence at once). This Japan is very closely related with France and many other European nations; it also has a somewhat open economy. Ideas about freedom and rights would certainly spread towards Japan.

This revolution could be followed by an early Meiji restoration. Clocks and mechanics would be allowed and a golden age could begin.

Last edited:
Perhaps conquering the decaying and decadent Mings might also expand your world horizons and ambitions .

We once feared and fled from you. Now your doors will crumble , as the scythe of reform purge the remnants of the fossil of the pass . The Rising sun will fluant it's longheld power in the city that is forbidden , it's boots conquering the center of the world