• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unmerged(24388)

King & Commander
Jan 7, 2004
www.tcw2.co.nr
Flags plz reply

So, Japan

Which Flag??????

Occupied Japan 1945-1952

japan_old.gif

or

Modern Day Japan 1952-Presant (pre1945)

japan_modern.gif

Last edited:
Second..

Second One, first one looks like a copy of the Check flag :D

A possibility would be a batch file to switch the changed flag files around every 10 years or so. I should say though that it would be totally impractical to do...it seems like it would just be better to stick with the longest lasting flags more than anything.

Last edited:
second

boy u guys sure are on this one, how about posting in some of the other threads otherwise im going to mod the tech tree and the unit strengths to my liking and if u give no input idont want any complaints

Last edited:
i think it is important that we get and alpha out as soon as possible and ill tell u guys why

the first mod died 1000 deaths but one of those deaths was lack of interest
if we get an alpha out there it will hopefully get more members to join especially graphics ppl.
right now most ppl are happy with the vanilla version but eventually they will want something new if we have this out when the bored ones start looking it will help this mod from dieing out

Status
Not open for further replies.