• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am thankful that Russia is doing better, but also surprised.

well, I guess I was wrong when I said Russia needed help.

India on the other hand...

and we still have Germans in West Africa, in the ruins of former Nigeria.

I think that front should be closed up with haste, lest more Germans arrive to worsen the situation.

Amazing recovery from Russia, Operation Bagration seems nothing compared to this. The situation in the Far East is rather puzzling, indeed, the Qings are losing their motherland but their advances in India and the "-stans" are really worrying...

I am truly amazed not only by Russia's stunning comeback against the Germans and their lackeys but by the devotion of the Germans to hold their little colony in West Africa. I guess the Germans are adopting a policy of holding down the French in Africa so they cannot throw their troops into Western Europe or elsewhere. I hope that you can soon stop the Germans from sending yet more troops to the region and finally close that front down. Perhaps having the Canadians blockade the colony to prevent the arrival of new German reinforcements could help your situation there.

Do you know what exactly is happening with the Russian front? Their sudden recovery looks just as strange as their inital collapse was. I'm not about to complain about good news though, the overall situation looks positive. If you can continue to make progress in Europe then victory will be yours, the remnants of Mitteleuropa won't be able to last for long if Germany itself falls.

War of the Titans - 7

Don-Kuban Union is anexed by Russia: Imperial flag is flying again over the peaks of Caucasus and Tzar is on his way to unite all the Russias again.
war125-1.jpg

Greek forces try to capture Podgorica, but they are repelled by Austrian defenders.
war126-1.jpg

It seems that German resistance in West Africa is slowly breaking down. French troops are slowly neutralizing German defense. Casulties are high on both sides.
war127-1.jpg

Forces of General Steiner land in Southern Portugal. The day which was waited so long is finally here. Soldiers were speculating that Lisbon will be soon captured. Madrid will follow. And then they will finally set their feet on the French soil...Paris is waiting.
war128-1.jpg

Good news from Portugal were destroyed by bad news from Greece. Bulgarians were retreating on all fronts and Canadians were hastly advancing towards Constantinople. But this was the cause of tragedy. UNA lines in Greece were stretched thin and Austro-Bulgarian forces spearheaded into Greece, cutting the UNA positions in Greece in two.
war129-1.jpg

Greeks and Canadians were now in retreat.
war130.jpg

Canadians were trapped between Austrian and Turkish forces and Canadian army in Edirne was lost. This was another hard blow to Canada.
war131.jpg

Austrians moved from Kefalonia into mainland Greece. UNA defence was on the edge of collapse.
war132.jpg

Meanwhile, more French troops arrived to Portugal. Lisbon fell to French forces. Due to invasion of Portugal, there were no troops to spare to be sent to Greece.
war133.jpg

Remaining Greek and Canadian troops were retreating towards the South. Advancing Mitteleuropean forces were eliminating pockets of surrounded UNA forces and followed the retreating enemy to the South.
war134.jpg

In East Asia, Japan, Fengtien Republic, Indonesia, Russia and Siam made new gains.
war135.jpg

Kingdom of Portugal has fallen on 9 July 2012. Administration of Portugese mainland was immediately given to legitimate Portugese goverment. Royalist conspirators fleed with retreating German and Spanish forces to Spain. They were accompanied by some monarchist Portugese troops who refused to surrender. They were organized into ''Braganza division'' and made part of the Heer.
war136.jpg

UNA forces were successfully defending Calcutta against enemy attacks. NOTE: I'm not military controlling Korea. Division from Saudi Arabia (which I am military controlling) is taking part in defense of Calcutta, so I can see this battle.
war137.jpg

Greece fell to Austrian forces. Remaining Canadian troops were trapped in Corinthe. Naval force was assigned by UNA to perform evacuation of Canadians before it would be too late.
war138.jpg

First attempt of Mitteleuropean troops to break Canadian defense of Corinthe failed.
war139.jpg

French troops started to advance into Spain. Two armies started to move to the East towards Madrid, while one army was advancing to the South with goal to capture Gibraltar.
war140.jpg

Brave Canadian troops in Corinthe repelled another Mitteleuropean attack. However, the third attack couldn't be repelled. UNA fleet couldn't arrive in time and Canadian army in Corinthe was lost. Greece was now lost for UNA.
war141.jpg

French forces in West Africa are determined to divide the German operational sector in two smaller parts. If they would be successful in this attempt, Germans in West Africa could be defeated easier.
war142.jpg

So Greece has fallen. While that ended one front in Europe, we now have another in Portugal. The fall of the Portuguese Monarchy is sure to send a clear message, the Iberians are bad*** and messing with their country is only looking for a rearkicking...trust me, unless you give them back their freedom, you're screwed.

Quickly get to the Pyrenees and establish a line there, so you can defend against counterattacks, then strike at the British isles or from other places to surround the Germans. Or you could lure them into Iberia again and in the meantime launch an assault on Germany itself via the North Sea or something like that! Good luck anyways!

My poor Canadians! We don't have an inexhaustible reserve of manpower you know! Please be more careful with the Canadian Royal Army!

Nice to see such great progress in Russia, the Caucuses, and China. Its also great to see the landing in Iberia. Hopefully Spain will quickly fall and the gate into France itself will swing right open.

EDIT: I forgot to ask. Are you going to ship the Portuguese army from Angola and Mozambique to Iberia now that Portugal is liberated? Are you also going to bring Canadian, Confederate, and other American hemispheric troops to Europe?

Last edited:
Am I the only one who notices that the Qing are too busy crabbing land in Russian Central Asia to be defending their own apparently?

Will we see a united Iberia under Portugese administration?:D

Maybe the Canadians should just take a time out. I have a feeling they won't be the leaders of the alliance when this war is over.

That would be interesting, wonder who would step up to the plate to fill their absence?

That would be interesting, wonder who would step up to the plate to fill their absence?

Probably the US, the CSA, or France if it's lucky. Maybe Japan.

This brings up an interesting question. What does the UNA (Did I get that right?) opinion on goverments in mitteleuropa. No one can contest that the government of Spain is legitimate, there is nothing wrong with it, Will it be replaced? Will spain be handed back as a neutral country? Will they put a pretender on? make it a republic? Merge it with portagul (lulz)?