• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Interesting strategy to say the least... :D

OMG this has got to be a joke! The bulk of my army retreats the wrong direction :eek:

arx1190803629y.JPG

Meanwhile an attempt to slow down the Soviet advance is launced in hope of helping Grazziani's army to retreat southwards.

klz1190803674w.JPG

Just what I needed....

cqs1190803728x.JPG

The Italian mech-arm army tries to break out from encirclement (it tried to relieve the Trento encirclement via Venezia but failed and is now trapped itself)

viu1190803755z.JPG

and is mopped up

klz1190803830d.JPG

What remains of the Italian army in the penensula can't possibly hold the line

jdv1190803856r.JPG

Grazziani's army is safe for now

cqs1190803901v.JPG

The capital of the empire falls :eek:

cqs1190803930h.JPG

So I guess everything is going according to plan... :p :D

To fail miserably

Nimismies said:
What plan?
A question many of the readers have asked, but have yet to receive an answer to. Time is running out of for it all to become clear....

No more Germans in Germany. Swedens is still occupied by them though.

jdv1190826985j.JPG

Perhaps these rockets can save Mussolini?

opt1190827025r.JPG

This is what you get when you outsource defense of Sicily to the Mafia

viu1190827067k.JPG

The last line of defence.

bwy1190827109k.JPG

Coming up next: Will the last line hold against the Soviet horde? :eek:

The Greek Roman Empire is all that is left now, isn't it? Reminds me of Frankreich

Carvajal said:
I think it's high time to start packing up for an exodus to some unguarded Pacific island!

The only problem is that I just lost my navy and both ends of the Mediterranean are blocked

so what if it is invaded i do not understand why Milan makes italy fight to the end when some ic poor Naples makes them surrender at once?

good idea to fortify in Greece you should try to use the remaining ic to fortify even more

if that fails go to Athens

try to persuade allies

Ok long story short:

The line didn't hold for long. After their 3rd push the Italian army withdrew but were flanked by fast soviet armor. Athens was lost and Italy annexed.

Just before they did that I reloaded as the US and annexed Italy, then liberated them, reloaded back as Italy with no army, built myself a small CV-fleet with new american doctrines and went to fight Japan. After I lost 2 CVs I got bored.

The End

saaaaaad.... :(
ehhh... so i will never know how it is to be annexed... [my subconscious mind triggers in my head events that on first sign of falling gets me out of the game but leaving my "input" movements untouched so i usually demolish my room...]

What a fantastic way of leading your nation into defeat... :p :D