• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You could consider creating Wunderwaffen-sprites and earn some money via DLC. Isn't it much more fun to design outlandish uber-tanks than reguar ones anyways? :D

It's much faster and easier to make a "regular" tank with tons of blueprints and reference pictures than making obscure and "fantasy" tanks with very limited or no reference. So for now I will stick to the normal tanks :) , but I'm trying to go all the way around and by also making minor nation's tanks and vehicles. Hopefully with HoI4 paradox will try and open up a a bit when it comes to modding of actually 3d models by releasing a pdxa/b converter/exporter (note: fully admit I don't know how the clausewitz engine works )

Last edited:
How about this one for the Italian heavy model:
http://www.games-workshop.com/de-DE/Taurox-Prime

89zil4df61o.png

Okay, this is my last one.

Remember, Italian medium tanks were really light tanks as far as other nations were concerned. So this Pesante eccellente might be a bit lighter than other nations:

Italian%20Tank.png

Reactions:
*necroing* ;D

Italian tree is pretty hard to get right, but fun :D We took some inspiration from this thread, and i had to make up some models to fit the slots ;)

Here is a bonus screenshot:
hoi4_2.jpg

Reactions:
*necroing* ;D

Italian tree is pretty hard to get right, but fun :D We took some inspiration from this thread, and i had to make up some models to fit the slots ;)

View attachment 123443

Aww! I feel so appreciated! The tree looks awesome, the added models look very plausible, and I see you also have Il Duce in there! You are just amazing. :D

Last edited:
Reactions:
*necroing* ;D

View attachment 123443

I bet you fell bad ass with that necroing atitude XD

*necroing* ;D

View attachment 123443

Bah totally unbalanced tech tree, NO M13!?!