• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well... I guess I can get used to the new look...
damsel1ikee.png

Fun fact: There is a typo on her shirt... :eek:
Methinks she may need to #Getpink. Anyone who watches Vampires of Pittsburgh will get that reference .

About Alec Cross, now he looks AWFUL!
View attachment 576010
He was a handsome/charming man with gray hair.
Now he looks like a generic human Shrek!

I am really getting disappointed in the game.
It seems that the Hardsuit Labs team is more concerned with the design of women. I see more attention, more details/beauty in the female characters. (+ sexy/unique clothes)
Meanwhile all the men have deformed faces/unattractive/generic appearance and clothing.

View attachment 576035
The change of the technocrat figure is a thematic downgrade. First face can be a misunderstood idealist or visionary, the second face immediately raises guard like a mafioso hammer. It is easy to imagine some narrative and rpg nuance left on the table here.
A technocrat PC comes on the scene ready to make some omelettes, finds a tech hero and a way. Ugly stuff comes out our PC has to wash his hands or double down, the first face seems better for figure with relationship dynamics.