• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You're doing pretty well against Soviets. Hopefully my idea of temporarily ceasing hostilities could grant you time to take the Low Countries. And do try getting some allies in, the Soviets might crumble if more forces press them.

3 new parts up, enjoy

Great AAR, congratulations on the two small bags made ​​:), do you think about move the tanks to the east?
I like the sound, maybe some low background music for the times of silence would be good?

Great AAR, congratulations on the two small bags made ​​:), do you think about move the tanks to the east?
I like the sound, maybe some low background music for the times of silence would be good?

Heh, I wish I was good at editing, if I was, I would do this. I am learning as I go, I just learned how to make uniform video lengths using a .avi joiner.

thanks for the comment.

don't worry, i am very bad with technology :)
have a nice day, and i am waiting for more

part 34 out, enjoy

I would have build infantry divisions first. you need the reinforcements ASAP.

I would have build infantry divisions first. you need the reinforcements ASAP.

yeah no kidding! I am stretched thin to the max, I wish this was not the case but it is

parts 35 and 36 relased, please enjoy, I am looking forward to everyones comments!

Hold the line in Ukraine, at least until more troops can be spared to assist further breakthroughs.

Hold the line in Ukraine, at least until more troops can be spared to assist further breakthroughs.

thats the plan, I just want to secure resources/run over troops as I do so.

2 new parts out, enjoy

two new parts uploaded, enjoy

watch that dissent. last thing you need right now are perfectly avoidable combat penalties.

I have tried to play the game without a pause. I have panicked straight away. It was very difficult to keep air force efficient and do invasion in orderly manner. I had to give command of some troops to AI. You are managing very well so far :)

Great AAR

Unfortunately, things are looking real bad at the moment for you. You have a rather very strong Kriegsmarine, but you can't win on any front. You have too few divisions to beat the bear, and even less on the western theatre. Maybe you can produce enough to take the low lands in early 1940, but even then I highly doubt you can beat France as quick as you need to. Bad things come to worse, as Japan is losing vs China and Italy doesnt do too good as well. They just got a stalemate in southern france, but lose Africa. Should USA join the Allies and they invade Italy from the south, the end will be near.

Thank you all for the comments, I really appreciate them!

watch that dissent. last thing you need right now are perfectly avoidable combat penalties.

yes you are right, sometimes when i play without pausing, some things slip my mind! thanks for pointing this out.

I have tried to play the game without a pause. I have panicked straight away. It was very difficult to keep air force efficient and do invasion in orderly manner. I had to give command of some troops to AI. You are managing very well so far :)

I try, the German soldiers need a good leader to look up to with the amount of work on their platter.

Great AAR

Unfortunately, things are looking real bad at the moment for you. You have a rather very strong Kriegsmarine, but you can't win on any front. You have too few divisions to beat the bear, and even less on the western theatre. Maybe you can produce enough to take the low lands in early 1940, but even then I highly doubt you can beat France as quick as you need to. Bad things come to worse, as Japan is losing vs China and Italy doesnt do too good as well. They just got a stalemate in southern france, but lose Africa. Should USA join the Allies and they invade Italy from the south, the end will be near.

yes you are right, the fortunes of the axis look grim, but only for now! We will fight back frequently and fiercely to assure that Germany's best days are still lie in the future, not the past! thanks for the comment.

2 new videos out, enjoy!

So, what are your future plans now?

I would in this situation gather the newly produced troops in the west to attack the Low Countries in early 1940, as the weather (winter + mud period) would make it hard to start any real offensive in the east, and then try to achieve a quick breakthrough in France. If you manage to defeat France quick you could launch a summer offensive in the east before the russians are fully prepared. I think the Soviets should be still behind in tech and doctrines, so chances of winning could be rather good when France is out of the game before May 1940.

Do you plan on getting some strategic reserves in Russia? Your southern front there looks so fragile... a concentrated panzer attack by the russians could be desastrous for the whole theatre.

So, what are your future plans now?

I would in this situation gather the newly produced troops in the west to attack the Low Countries in early 1940, as the weather (winter + mud period) would make it hard to start any real offensive in the east, and then try to achieve a quick breakthrough in France. If you manage to defeat France quick you could launch a summer offensive in the east before the russians are fully prepared. I think the Soviets should be still behind in tech and doctrines, so chances of winning could be rather good when France is out of the game before May 1940.

Do you plan on getting some strategic reserves in Russia? Your southern front there looks so fragile... a concentrated panzer attack by the russians could be desastrous for the whole theatre.

Well my main goal is making the war a one front war, whether that means eliminating the russians, or the western powers, that is up in the air. Clearly at this point eliminating russia looks like it will be hard, but I hope to keep trying to take some of their resource centers so I am not so weak on resources myself. With any luck, the defeat of France will leave the divisions necessary to attack the russians. Since there was no M-R pact, the russians are still pretty weak with tech, and i would imagine with officer ratio, seeing how low their organsiation has been. I think they are quite the paper tiger and eventually i might be able to exploit that.

also 3 new videos up, enjoy

Last edited:
part 44 is private

part 44 is private

thanks i'll change that, sorry!

EDIT: part 44 is no longer private, once again sorry for inconvenience guys