I want to make a OOC mod that base on princess connect re:dive`s virtual world in Victoria 3

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ming_emperor1998

Recruit
1 Badges
Nov 25, 2021
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
I want to make a mod that PCR world need to be industrialized because of the unemployed refugee that create by nature disasters, and the land of Astraea is shocked by modern production method and lifestyle changed dramatically, people were no longer obey the emperor, and the fate of Landsol and whole land of Astraea is decide by you!

• 8Like
  • 3Haha
Reactions:
Frist, the regime of land of Astraea were pretty complex, most place are govern by village and tribe, these countries have multiple political structure, most were unorganized and unacknowledged, and the most esstencial things, the countries on land of Astraea are all part of a market belong to a city state, we called it Landsol in PCR
Landsol, as known as City State kingdom of Landsol, is a oligarchy monarchy, which control by seven aristocrat, famous for its commerce and cloth manufacture, is only industrialized state in whole land, using the steam engine invented by the engineers from university of Landsol, Landsol capitalists quickly employed the some of the refugee, making the natural disaster less harm to Landsol, capitalists sooner sold all kind of clothes to the world, due to the development of sewing industry, lots of industrial were developed
This picture is about some industries of Landsol, I wish some one could teach me how to draw

• 4Like
Reactions:
the city of Landsol is also famous for its multiple species, there are human/elf/beast/undead , most family that lived more than 3 generation have their limited citizenship, however, the people who seek refuge have only resident permission in city, they have distinctive culture with the citizens due to their economic status, the religion of citizen in Landsol is state church , you and the people can modify the doctrine to led the country to the new direction, and the refugee`s religion also have it`s own special features

This mod needs to be made so I can fulfill my anime and GSG needs simultaneously

The kingdom of landsol have same IG as human world, however, there are lot of different with the human world due to the social characteristic of Astraea, the IG also have their special characteristic:

aristocrat:

the aristocrat of landsol is one of the dominant power of the kingdom, the most estate of landsol is controlled by these IG, the seven oligarchy were the representative of this IG, during tribe era, the landsol was merged into a chiefdom and the seven tribe chiefs became aristocrats, the time pass by , some of the tribe merged into chiefdom, some people get rich, the "seven oligarchy" have more and more follower, but only seven family and it`s follower which found the kingdom could find stable position on the court

the adventurer:

the adventurer is petite bourgeoisie IG representative, is also the dominant power of landsol, control the most bureaucrat and guild position , helping emperor to control the state and bring the wealth to the city , during the classical age , the adventurer guild is formed in order to make the trade route is safe and hunting the monster for the market goods, in the middle ages, the adventurer expand to bureaucracy and other guild , the emperor begin to form the more complex government to collect taxes and deal with the metropolis affairs and business with other tribes, they usually loyal to the monarchy and heavily support jingoism ideology