I want to make a OOC mod that base on princess connect re:dive`s virtual world in Victoria 3

ming_emperor1998

Recruit
1 Badges
Nov 25, 2021
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
I want to make a mod that PCR world need to be industrialized because of the unemployed refugee that create by nature disasters, and the land of Astraea is shocked by modern production method and lifestyle changed dramatically, people were no longer obey the emperor, and the fate of Landsol and whole land of Astraea is decide by you!

• 8Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:

ming_emperor1998

Recruit
1 Badges
Nov 25, 2021
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
Frist, the regime of land of Astraea were pretty complex, most place are govern by village and tribe, these countries have multiple political structure, most were unorganized and unacknowledged, and the most esstencial things, the countries on land of Astraea are all part of a market belong to a city state, we called it Landsol in PCR
Landsol, as known as City State kingdom of Landsol, is a oligarchy monarchy, which control by seven aristocrat, famous for its commerce and cloth manufacture, is only industrialized state in whole land, using the steam engine invented by the engineers from university of Landsol, Landsol capitalists quickly employed the some of the refugee, making the natural disaster less harm to Landsol, capitalists sooner sold all kind of clothes to the world, due to the development of sewing industry, lots of industrial were developed
This picture is about some industries of Landsol, I wish some one could teach me how to draw

• 2Like
Reactions:

ming_emperor1998

Recruit
1 Badges
Nov 25, 2021
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
the city of Landsol is also famous for its multiple species, there are human/elf/beast/undead , most family that lived more than 3 generation have their limited citizenship, however, the people who seek refuge have only resident permission in city, they have distinctive culture with the citizens due to their economic status, the religion of citizen in Landsol is state church , you and the people can modify the doctrine to led the country to the new direction, and the refugee`s religion also have it`s own special features

LiberiusX

Field Marshal
85 Badges
Feb 5, 2011
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Victoria 2
This mod needs to be made so I can fulfill my anime and GSG needs simultaneously