• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DoxxedMichael15

Recruit
5 Badges
Apr 6, 2022
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Surviving Mars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
I try to open the game and it just crashed right away, I had to delete the whole game and restart for it to work again, it started working again but now i just tried opening the game and i cant open it without crashing it.

VUmzq32.gif
to the Tech Support subforum.

Has this always happened with this game? Or it was okay up to some point?

Any mods involved?

If not, in the launcher-Game Settings menu choose display mode fullScreen, Vsync off, refresh rate 60.

IF that doesn't help, DXDIAG is a program you run from the Windows search box on the task bar. After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

Please attach here your Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3/pdx_settings.txt .
From your Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3/logs/ folder, attach here system.log , error.log, exceptions.log

Has this always happened with this game? Or it was okay up to some point?

Any mods involved?

If not, in the launcher-Game Settings menu choose display mode fullScreen, Vsync off, refresh rate 60.

IF that doesn't help, DXDIAG is a program you run from the Windows search box on the task bar. After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

Please attach here your Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3/pdx_settings.txt .
From your Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3/logs/ folder, attach here system.log , error.log, exceptions.log
Thank you so much, The whole Vsync Off thing completely worked