Humble Cities: Skylines Bundle available now!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Avanya

Asset creator
14 Badges
Dec 8, 2015
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Empire of Sin
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities in Motion 2
Build amazing cities and support charity! We partnered with Humble Bundle to bring you this great, limited offer. Check out what we have in store for you!

citiesskylines_bundle-blog.png

• 3Like
Reactions:
This is awesome thanks! I see it comes with steam keys. If I buy it and install the DLC, can I play it with my Windows10 edition save etc?

So I could unlock the DLC Xbox achievements if I buy the bundle?

This is awesome thanks! I see it comes with steam keys. If I buy it and install the DLC, can I play it with my Windows10 edition save etc?

So I could unlock the DLC Xbox achievements if I buy the bundle?
No that is not possible since the Windows 10 version is the console edition and is not compatible with the PC/Mac/Linux edition.

You have yourselves a new customer, thank you!

In the bundle there are all the major DLC released prior to Sunset Harbor but not Parklife which was given away for free a month ago. Are the two things connected? I mean, is there a reason why only this one wasn't in the bundle? I'm curious if it is to go people buy that one so a selling strategy, something that involves deals with the platform or you somehow forgot about it

In the bundle there are all the major DLC released prior to Sunset Harbor but not Parklife which was given away for free a month ago. Are the two things connected? I mean, is there a reason why only this one wasn't in the bundle? I'm curious if it is to go people buy that one so a selling strategy, something that involves deals with the platform or you somehow forgot about it
yes missed park life too? btw after i activated the dlc's my main game stopped working in steam so a true wtf moment , hope the help ticked submitted at paradox will solve the issue. Been trying for hours now to get the game working again de installing, installing the game the launcher etc nothing works and i was so looking forward to a relaxing game with all the new options from the dlc's , thats life right? ;)