How long does a "Restoration of Union" casus belli last?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cary Miller

Corporal
2 Badges
Feb 7, 2014
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
So I'm Aragon and Napals broke free. So I got this casus belli and crushed them... king died AGAIN before I can bring up my prestige. I have to wait 4 more years for this truce to end. Should I break truce?

You can also always check the ledger. The Casus Belli page lists all the ones you have and when they expire (if they do).

I just checked the Ledger, but there is no duration on the right of the CB's, most of them being Conquest CB's. And I do know that they actually do have a duration.

I was actually checking the ledger to know how long a colonialism CB lasts as I couldn't find their duration anywhere.

Is there by the way somewhere information about the durations of all CB's?

I checked both my own diploids screen and the one of the nation and did not find any place where hovering over it showed me the expiration date or the duration of the CB.

Am I missing something?

Here you go

Attachments

• eu4_72.png
    eu4_72.png
    3,6 MB · Views: 151
I just got my answer, reading the wiki more carefully: I finally understood that with the Colonialism CB it lasts as long as the conditions are met.

...but I still do not understand why there is no end date hovering over the conquest CB's.

Instead of reviving an old thread, please create a new thread, potentially linking to the old one.

In particular, as an indication, a dormant thread dating from a previous version of the game (in this case, v1.27 or prior) should be left to slumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.