• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The DLCs released in the past two years has a pattern that it always get released on May or October. Mass Transit was released May 2017, Green Cities October 2017, Parklife May 2018, then Industries October 2018, so if following this pattern here, all DLCs since Mass Transit saw 7-month intervals.

Have you been skipping your math classes?

Have you been skipping your math classes?
No, I mean, the first quarter always get 7-month intervals (October to May), but the second quarter gets 5-month intervals (May to October) in the past two years since Mass Transit, I haven't seen a DLC recently that was 6 months after the last one. It always been 5 months or 7 months since 2017 came.

It's ok..as soon as the announcement will be revealed later today, they will have all something more important to talk about =))))

It's out. And it is about collage campuses. Meh/

Looks like it'll be out Tuesday the 21st.

Stay on topic, don't start insulting each other.
Thank you for your input, but could you perhaps contribute to this discussion in a meaningful way?
Either way, who actually cares? This entitlement is below this board. The DLC arrives when it arrives guys.
I actually care.
This isn't about entitlement. I'm addressing the recent absence of any 'Word' from CO, be it weekly or any other timescale.
It's about missing something that we had become accustomed to.
Similarly, we were just as accustomed to receiving nothing of interest from Paradox community managers at any time except for just prior to release. I therefore, don't expect that to change and I don't feel I'm entitled to it either.

Thank you for your input, but could you perhaps contribute to this discussion in a meaningful way?

DebbieElla is an admin and looks to have cleaned up some rather nasty posts of people insulting each other. I guess you missed those, so the context of their post doesn't make that much sense. But it was needed before the whole thread derailed. :)