• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(30345)

Recruit
Jun 10, 2004
I really don't know how I could have missed this mod. I've been so disappointed with HoI, that it's languished on my shelf for the better part of a year. Not even CORE could get to me.

Everyone involved with the mod should be congratulated. I think I'll put Rome: Total War on the shelf for a while!

EDIT: BTW, thanks for the authentic German flag! It irritates the **** out of me to see that old red, white, and black flag, when Paradox didn't even care that the red Hammer & Sickle offended me!!

(I know about the laws in Germany and Sweden. It still grated on me, though ...)

Hey I agree completely. Saw your comments on here and it prompted me to take a look at this Mod. Have to say I was impressed for the 4 hours or so I played last night. Like the Tech changes and just the ' looks ' of the Mod. Havent actually hit any battles yet as its just late 38 but im looking forward to playing more of this, until I finally get my mits on HOI2. Shame I missed it, just found vanilla and CORE too easy to grind down, be interesting to see how this one reacts.

We stoped working on the Super AI Bundle 1.3 for HoI 1

We are now working on TRP (Total Realism Project) for HOI 2 we have just release our internal beta 0.1 to work out event bugs from converting them from Bundle 1.3 to HoI 2. Be assured that it will be even more encompassing than Bundle 1.3

http://trp.powerguilds.com

Glad to hear you enjoyed the mod. So many people are soooooo nitched into CORE they do not even bother to try out other mods but everyone that has tried the bundle has liked it more than CORE.

Lothos said:
We stoped working on the Super AI Bundle 1.3 for HoI 1

We are now working on TRP (Total Realism Project) for HOI 2 we have just release our internal beta 0.1 to work out event bugs from converting them from Bundle 1.3 to HoI 2. Be assured that it will be even more encompassing than Bundle 1.3

http://trp.powerguilds.com

Glad to hear you enjoyed the mod. So many people are soooooo nitched into CORE they do not even bother to try out other mods but everyone that has tried the bundle has liked it more than CORE.

I downloaded the mod last week and became quite engrossed (HoI 2 won't be released here until feb 18).

Anyway I played through to June 41 and noticed that Inf have hard attack values as high as their soft attack values and as high as Mech and Pz IVD's. The net result is that infantry shreds armoured and Mech divisions.

What is going on here? Surely this is not intentional. Have I loaded the mod incorrectly or something?

Regards.