House of Commons Dev Diary Debate Session

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Motion dismissed, it will get no time in the chamber for debate.

In a quick panic, I shall dismiss the motion of dismissal.
Presenting this evidence, I hereby conclude that the chairman is not of sound mind and insist on his immediate removal from office.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Presenting this evidence, I hereby conclude that the chairman is not of sound mind and insist on his immediate removal from office.
I would fit right in with parliament then.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Capital idea, my good fellow. I do so hope the old chaps from the Imperator: Rome funny thread make a good showing over here. T'would be lovely to see them all again, and for something so bully as Victoria 3.

• 2Love
Reactions:
The haruspices have been assembled and the ritual sacrifices conducted. From their reading of the configuration of the chicken entrails, and their analysis of the alignment of the stars in the sky, our oracles have been clear: The Dev Diary will arrive on Friday.

• 1Love
Reactions:
The Chair recognizes the Right Honorable Gentleman from the Imperator forum, and concurs with the motion to engage in anticipatory idle chatter.

• 1Love
Reactions:
It is the same day of Stellaris, a game Wiz has worked on, reworking the way pops and economy work, could it be merely a coincidence? That's right chaps, this confirms Victoria 3!

• 8Haha
Reactions:
I request an early DD, else the forum pops will radicalize!

• 1Like
Reactions:
In the civilized world, today is a holiday. Thus, no DD will be had.

The previous dev diary has been removed from sticky. It's coming...

• 3Like
Reactions:
"So I figured that we're all waiting on a dev dairy, what about a thread for our weekly casual chat on the anticipation of the dev dairy?"
Dev dairy? I guess we're milking the developers for whatever they give us.

• 6Haha
Reactions:
Dev dairy? I guess we're milking the developers for whatever they give us.
I quoted it verbatim from the original Imperator forum thread. I can't go around changing the words of history.

• 2Like
Reactions: