Hotfix 1.23.1 is now Available! [checksum 1dc0] - Not for problem reports

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@DDRJake That's cool, but... any ETA for the other two major bugs (HRE members refusing to return territory because they think they're stronger than Austria, and trade companies not always giving merchants)? When I saw this patch was in beta mode for a bit, I was hoping they'd get thrown in this week for public testing.

Same here, I can't wait to start my Savoy => Italy => HRE save.

There is a small typo in the formation of Armenia decision. I've seen it on Wiki and checked my files and it is there. Id of province Van is 2307, not 2037. We don't really want people wandering into Goa to get the decision done, right? (Actually it is in an alternative, but still should be fixed).

I'd have to say I can't even touch CoC until HRE is fixed. It doesnt feel like a legitimate run when Brandenburg owns Holland by 1600. "Hurray, you did a world conquest when the HRE was a limp noodle, good job bruh!"/sarcasm.

Thanks for whatchu do, Paradox.

Edit: I am literally thankful. Text is a bad medium for communication. That statement looked sarcastic following a sarcastic response. It is not sarcastic. <3 Paradox.

Last edited:
Paradox has a good patch policy. Providing us with a lot of patches. I like it, because it is a sign of quality assurance. :)
At the end of the next week I have holidays. I would be very glad if patch 1.24 would be out then.