• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect timing. Thank you for your commitment to your customers!

Ths for the hotfix, right for the weekend, thnx devs :)

it's been 4 hours since it was uploaded. Have someone started a game with naval units and can confirm that naval attachments are working properly, not only the first attached but all 2-5 ?

Thank you, Paradox. You have once again confirmed my faith in your commitment to your customers. :D

(That's right! I'm gloating!) :p

Just to throw a spanner into the works . . . for me, the updated capital torpedoes file (naval_torpedoes_l.txt) installed itself into \db\brigades rather than \db\units\brigades as it should. It's easy enough to copy it into the right place, but I mention it in case it happens to anyone else.

Otherwise, this is great, thanks.

Do naval brigades now work correctly or not?

Thanks for the hot fix! :D

But unfortunately, there are still several bugs remaining. I'll try to confirm the ones I can. So far:

- There are still some typos around.
- The Australasian flag's still flawed in one of the frames of the animation.
- Moddir's still broken!

Tribulation said:
Do naval brigades now work correctly or not?

I understand so. The values were messed upon upon annexation of any unit, this was fixed.

Anyway, two thumbs up for the veryveryfast Hotfix and Happy DDA-Easter to all!

strongbowmatt said:
Just to throw a spanner into the works . . . for me, the updated capital torpedoes file (naval_torpedoes_l.txt) installed itself into \db\brigades rather than \db\units\brigades as it should. It's easy enough to copy it into the right place, but I mention it in case it happens to anyone else.

Otherwise, this is great, thanks.

Wow... good catch. So I'm guessing torps won't work unless they go into the \units\brigades file?

Wombats O' War said:
Wow... good catch. So I'm guessing torps won't work unless they go into the \units\brigades file?
probably.... thats a GLARING error..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.