• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI ,could somebody expoalin somethings : Horse Lords DLC going to be wihout East Asia like China , Korea , Japan , Vietnam or within ? Thank you

HI ,could somebody expoalin somethings : Horse Lords DLC going to be wihout East Asia like China , Korea , Japan , Vietnam or within ?
Horselords will include a relatively small map expansion. Mostly outer Mongolia. No east Asia.

Well , i can not imagine Genghis Khan without control China , thx .

Agree . Old Mongolia its today Mongolia like country and part of China too like autonomous Region .

Reactions:
How about this system? Threaten invasion if someone doesn't pay tribute. If they refuse to pay, you get the invasion CB on them.
Should be tributary CB and it should require that you ask first.

Should be tributary CB and it should require that you ask first.
No, my point is that they have to pay you, or you take their land outright. It is a threat of invasion that can only be staved off by becoming a tributary. If they refuse to become a tributary, there is no option to change their minds later. The tributary CB is something else entirely.

It's also a suggestion for a way to protect yourself from a nomad invasion as well, since they can't invade you without demanding that you pay tribute to them first. In certain circumstances even that option won't be available to you (Mongol invasion).

Reactions:
Wot_zpswreqk0dc.png

July 14th? It seems Steam has other plans :D
Had the same. :p Tropico 5 is the new Horse Lords, folks!

So you'd give them the most powerful cb in the game? And invasions were relativly uncommon. The Horselords prefered tribute. If they start doing invasions we end up like the current broken system with Mongolian kiev.

To calm some people worrying about Vacation time and etc. The most holy of all days has already passed and that is Midsummer. I won't take vacation until much much later.

Reactions:
To calm some people worrying about Vacation time and etc. The most holy of all days has already passed and that is Midsummer. I won't take vacation until much much later.
You're awesome Groogy.

Reactions:
Genghis Khan never conquered China. That was his descendant, Kublai.

Reactions:
14th July? What a pleasant birthday gift for me! Thanks Paradox, on 16th I shall celebrate by shaking the earth with the horse archers! :D

Reactions:
Genghis Khan never conquered China. That was his descendant, Kublai.

He did (almost) completely conquer Jin Dynasty though. That is most of northern China.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.