• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The people who said simply "Budo" please also specify which Budo you are referring to.

Duty and Budo the Chancellor.

For those of you playing at home, or on your commute, or in the office.

Please find attached a handy table that should be up to date as to this post.

Attachments

• EducationTable_GroogyAAR.xlsx
    9,9 KB · Views: 213
Oh cool I was going to compile it together during my lunch break. So you got about... 2 hours more.

Vote 1 Result
And the results are in! 50 elders gathered from various settlements under the rule of Milzas and voiced their opinions on what we should value when we shape our future leader in Glande.

EDUCATION
1 - Duty: 9
Luhood, 420 Gank Mid, Drakhoran, The Bold Kobold, binge crotching, Saosis, TheAnguishedOne, xXConquerorXx, Nikolai
2 - Thrift: 8
Lynneth, Pump it up! Do it!, RestRoomLiterature-, Prominences, Alfray Stryke, TheDungen, Hazamattaz, D3v1l
3 - Pride: 6
Technowolf, Levgar, Andzej I, Ursulk, The Number 9, Omega124
4 - Struggle: 18
uPen, DrSunshine, I am hella PEEVED, Idhrendur, WJS, AvatarOfKhaine, TropeSage, iniudan, zenpheonix, modernwhofan, RodDel, WillemGommer, DragonOfAtlantis, Storm49nat, Lukepop, Al_Koholiq, Ix:Risor, Nyrael
5 - Etiquette: 2
Olenksey, riadach
6 - Humility: 0 (lol)
7 - Heritage: 3
stnylan, spendabuck, alscon
8 - Faith: 4
Linear Zoetrope, Blackwhitecavias, sealy300, DKM

GUARDIAN
1- Budo our chancellor: 6
Drakhoran, Saosis, Olenksey, TheDungen, DKM, Nikolai
2- Kurgis our marshal: 8
Technowolf, 420 Gank Mid, binge crotching, WJS, Levgar, sealy300, modernwhofan, Al_Koholiq
3- Budo our steward: 12
uPen, Luhood, DrSunshine, Linear Zoetrope, The Bold Kobold, I am hella PEEVED, Prominences, Alfray Stryke, WillemGommer, xXConquerorXx, Hazamattaz, D3v1l
4 - Baeivvet our physician: 4
stnylan, spendabuck, alscon, riadach
5 - Praurime, his mother: 4
Andrzej I, TheAnguishedOne, Ursul, Omega124
6 - Milzas, his father: 16
Lynneth, Pump it up! Do it!, RestRoomLiterature-, Idhrendur, Blackwhitecavias, AvatarOfKhaine, TropeSage, iniudan, zenpheonix, RodDel, DragonOfAtlantis, Storm49nat, Lukepop, The Number 9, Ix:Risor, Nyrael

So it seems most are in an agreement that Milzas should be responsible to make a man out of Glande. Tough love as they say. Somehow in between the random gibberish Budo says from time to time he managed to convince people enough to come in on a closer second.

Last edited:
Chapter 3
UUBlKe3.png

So Milzas start his grooming of his dear boy Glande. He himself would teach him the hardships of life and prepare him for all the trials that being a leader will put on him. His wife decides to take care of their daughter Mila.

WMR46Lm.png
oXmYY0i.png

RgsRE50.png

The expansions to the tribes war capabilities in Kulmus finally finished and Milza started preparing to expand the village itself spending his precious gold for it. Our Steward though somehow takes this as a sign that he could ask Milzas for money to waste... he was obviously wrong.

PmYvhXD.png
3J4fC1G.png

v1uBaBx.png

Now more than ever does Milzas have something to lose and his paranoia gnaws at him. No longer does the elders have an easy way to put themselves or their offspring in a position of power now that he have an heir. Even the smallest thing makes him go off...

Though at least it's nice that his wife shares the same thoughts and they have a bonding moment over their distrust to all and everything.

HcgcaOz.png
zjJkL3O.png

Another tribe in the north converts to Christianity. This time it's the Sakala being sponsored by the Princes of Kiev.

XwfLPA8.png
dqvDP1M.png

Though even with the encroaching Christianity around them, High Chief Ginvilas finishes his subjugation of the Yatvingia. This beast of a realm to the north becoming quite an intimidating presence in the region.

e3E5tny.png

We hear stories from the west of the several wars over the Kingdom of England finally ending. Though Harald Yngling and his descendants still hold footholds on the island. They even have local lords who still swear fealty to the Norwegian invaders.

bo1Niat.png

Glande tries desperately to gain his fathers attention and to play with him but for one our Chieftain don't have time but also that such childishness are pointless for the future of Glande. He's not cruel, he just have his sons best intetions at heart.

There's also talk in the settlement of that Budo is plotting to kill the Diviner but Milzas is sure that's just people misinterpreting the charming crazy stuff Budo says from time to time.

DGuj19C.png
uYRdott.png

Besides plotting at home there's been some in the Eastern Roman Empire, after years of outbreaks in the form of Camp Fever and Smallpox combined with revolts. The influential and powerful Doux of Moesia, Andronikos, have managed to push his Emperor into a corner and gathered enough support for the laws to change. The power to proclaim Despots within the empire no longer lies with the Basileus but the Douxes and in the same move make himself Despot of Bulgaria.

Bcofcho.png
xThAZdo.png

m8V8z3l.png
glXr1T1.png

(Thing I modded in for HRE and forgot there was a Byzantine Empire as well... Whoops)

Praurime gives birth to another Daughter, Gerkus, when Mila have turned 7 and finally started her education, Glande soon to join her. With his growing family Milzas feel his old virtue of temperance is no longer fitting as he needs to see to his childrens future.

Ni3Waxg.png
tiNrKA3.png

The growth is slow and Milzas needs more wealth to promote his tribe forward. Across the river Vistula the Pomeranian Duke resides with wealth but no army to protect him. A host of tribesmen is assembled to help Gwienomir ease his burden of his coffers.

rSw0nyq.png
2iw6uI8.png

The Pomeranian levies fall quickly just outside of the City of Slupsk. Deciding to not let them rest Milzas keep marching towards Stettin and the seat of Gwienomir to set up a siege. Though the land around the castle is currently having an outbreak of Smallpox.

hhxSiLm.png
KWwbXFM.png

t5tdtbW.png

In the middle of all of this his concubine Weslikan becomes pregnant, but he's been in the field for the last four months, it obviously can not be his child. Spymaster Alvydas finds a chambermaid to spy on the daily doings of Weslikan. Between the siege and the potential adultery Milzas develop a killer headache.

4zCUAjP.png
8ZqlTPq.png

MVMTyUW.png

Though Baeivvet claims the headache is not so simple, it is in fact an early symptom of the Smallpox currently ravaging the countryside of Stettin.

"Oh please by the love of Perkunas don't bring the goat again..." Milzas thinks to himself.

Also more salt to the wound, the Pomeranians use what obviously is Milzas rightful gold to loot in order to hire The Sami Band for assistance to defend said loot.

hNRNCKQ.png
u5wvvWW.png

Also not entirely sure why, might be unlucky or I'm doing something wrong but it seems like I am not getting a single education event?