HOI4 Torch 1.3.2 hotfix patch [checksum: e13a]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't install this patch. I tried to check the updates manualy and also restarted steam but I still sit on version 1.3.1. Can someone help?
You have to opt out of all betas: Open Steam → click on 'Library' → right-click on HOI4 → click on 'Properties' → click on the 'Betas' tab → select "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs" as beta you would like to opt into

That should fix your problem. If it doesn't I'd recommend you to ask in the HoI4 tech support subforum.

Last edited:
Reactions:
You have to opt out of all betas: Open Steam → click on 'Library' → right-click on HOI4 → click on 'Properties' → click on the 'Betas' tab → select "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs" as beta you would like to opt into

That should fix your problem. If it doesn't I'd recommend you to ask in the HoI4 tech support subforum

I don't have the permission to view that page but i got the same problem. My HOI4 is still on 1.3.1 i just don't know what i can do

I don't have the permission to view that page but i got the same problem. My HOI4 is still on 1.3.1 i just don't know what i can do
Did you really follow the instructions I posted above? By that I mean:
If not try that. It has always worked for me so far (I often go back to an older version to test something, only the switch back to the current version a couple of minutes later).

Otherwise: You need to connect your Steam account to your Paradoxplaza account to be able to access the subforum I linked to. You can read more about it here. (Dwarow already has access to that subforum, that's why I didn't mention this previously.)

Reactions:
Did you really follow the instructions I posted above? By that I mean:

If not try that. It has always worked for me so far (I often go back to an older version to test something, only the switch back to the current version a couple of minutes later).

Otherwise: You need to connect your Steam account to your Paradoxplaza account to be able to access the subforum I linked to. You can read more about it here. (Dwarow already has access to that subforum, that's why I didn't mention this previously.)

Thank you so much! Solved the problem

I don't understand this one. Last time I played the game, it had a huge issue with extreme air losses. And you increase air casualties?
when 1.3 came out air losses were extremely low for air superiority

Status
Not open for further replies.