HOI4 Husky 1.9.2 BETA hotfix [checksum: 595b] (Not for problem reports)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi, if I may, I would like to request the following:

- Please remove Hawaii cores on Taiwan. This island is and has always been associated with China in every way (ethnically, economically, culturally, politically and so on). It has nothing to do with the Pacific Islands other than technically it's an island and located in the Pacific ocean. This happens when choosing decolonization option at the start of the game.

- Please remove cores and ownership from the Falkland island, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands and Pitcairn Island from Guyana, this also happens when choosing the decolonization option at game start. Guyana doesn't have any connection whatsoever to those island, you might as well given ownership and cores of them to aliens in a far away galaxy or something. The Falklands Islands South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (Malvinas as is their real name in Spanish) belonged to Argentina before the British invaded and occupy them, so when choosing decolonization option at game start they should be core and owned by Argentina.
About Pitcairn Island there is no clear option to whom they would belong in a decolonization scenario. The least bad option would be to let Polynesia core and own them.

- Please remove Canadian ownership and cores from Bermuda in a decolonization scenario. Bermuda should be independent, if you can't bother the next best thing is to let Bahamas have it as it's generally regarded having far more connections to the Caribbean than any other affiliation.

- Please make Malaysia independent and non aligned when opting for Asian decolonization at game start. Why does the UK retain it as a puppet when I already told the game to decolonize it?

- Please decolonize Gibraltar, Malta and Cyprus when opting for British decolonization at the game options. It's inexplicable why decolonization mean continued colonization.
Gibraltar belongs to Spain core and ownership. Malta and Cyprus are their own people and countries.

Edit:

I forgot, please give Japan the island Iwo Jima it was as Japanese as mainland Japan at the time.
Also give shared cores to Mariana Federation and Japan in Saipan as Japanes settled the Island to a large extent. Ownership should be awarded to Mariana Federation if independent at start of the game. If Polynesia is formed at the game options the Island can't be owned by Mariana but giving fall either to Japan or Polynesia.

Edit 2:

Introduce the option to decolonize Geenland and Iceland at game start, please.

Edit 3: Am I even posting at the right thread? Please point me in the right direction otherwise.

it makes no credible sense that the British decolonized strategic positions vital to them such as Gilbratar, Malta, the Falkands, Hong Kong, or even the British Communist government would have allowed it without fighting at that time .

I do not think neither Spain nor Argentina should have cores over Gilbratar or the Falkands islands, although a remake since normally the native populations of these places have never felt Spanish or Argentinian despite the governments of these countries saying

I agree that the British Malay issue should the independent Malaysian flag something should be done by the same Dutch East Indies with Indonesia

I also agree Iceland and Greenland should be able to converge governments collaboration

Reactions:
Oh I thought I was the only one noticing the game running slower after the La Resistance DLC. I have 30 FPS regardless of early or late game. I had to go disable pretty much everything to make it playable.
Unless it's a new bug, it's probably the new resistance mechanic for occupied territories which exist from the start of the game (tho' less than in late game, obviously). They take a good chunk of performance, I did some testing with occupying vs. coring all of South America and the difference was noticeable. (Every day and for each individual province the game has to recalculate resistance/compliance growth, roll resistance activity, roll garrison penetration and roll sabotage effect)

it makes no credible sense that the British decolonized strategic positions vital to them such as Gilbratar, Malta, the Falkands, Hong Kong, or even the British Communist government would have allowed it without fighting at that time .

I do not think neither Spain nor Argentina should have cores over Gilbratar or the Falkands islands, although a remake since normally the native populations of these places have never felt Spanish or Argentinian despite the governments of these countries saying

I agree that the British Malay issue should the independent Malaysian flag something should be done by the same Dutch East Indies with Indonesia

I also agree Iceland and Greenland should be able to converge governments collaboration

Your arguments are political in nature, than kind of discussions do not belong to this thread (and a violation of forum rules surely).
Your argument presuppose that the British would decolonize voluntarily, that truly makes no sense, of course they wouldn't, what they would never have done voluntarily historically in real life is not a prerequisite for decolonization in a contemporary game.
If you must know my political stance, it's anti-imperialist, the opposite to yours, I hope you have figured out by now, but that is not of relevance here.
What is relevant thought is that fact that there is a decolonization option in the game. (It's there whether you like it or not). It doesn't make any sense to have such an option if it doesn't do what it advertises, namely decolonize.

Reactions:
It doesn't look like the issue with fighter exp. has been fixed. :(