HOI4 Dev Diary - 1.4 "Oak" Changlog sneak peek

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
##################################
# Bugfix
##################################
- Attacked units now can attack on their own

Does this mean that attacked units can be ordered to attack back? ... and that they were always meant to?

Does this mean that attacked units can be ordered to attack back? ... and that they were always meant to?

Your "attack move/click" was ignored while troop was fighting till now. I believe now you can start an counterattack immediately while beeing attacked. Good for GER/SOV frontline

no, when you bomb an air base you damage planes there. it could be quite bad so was reduced.

You use it like:
manpower_per_military_factory > 100
takes mil_factory * manpower_number and checks if its more than available. useful for some ai scripts

So example:
Germany has:
mil_factory=150
manpower = 2M = 2 000 000

so this check must be: 150 * 2 000 000 > 1000

Is that correct example?

>>- Grabbing territory occupied by others in peace conferences now much more expensive<<

Shouldn't the same hold for puppeting? In my war I occupied all of Italy as Republican Spain, but after taking just one province Stalin puppeted the rest of Italy...

Damn I'm tired. Not sleeping and have been up since 3AM. I saw this thread again and thought, "Wow, they are still putting out DDs even while on vacation. podcat must be doing this from the beach." Nope. June 12, not July 12.

So tired.