• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, whatever direct-to-drive download system you're using to get TFH should (should, but no guarantees) already have the 4.02 patch in it. The only patch that would be not part of the download is Podcat's LAA patch.
I am sorry, but I don't have a direct-to-drive download system. I have a CD or DVD that I bought years ago that does not include the 4.02 patch. Now I installed the game on a new computer. But the launcher does not download the latest patch. It points me to a URL that no longer exists. Just like the URL at the beginning of the thread.

I didn't think that TFH ever came on a CD/DVD!

I am sorry, but I don't have a direct-to-drive download system. I have a CD or DVD that I bought years ago that does not include the 4.02 patch. Now I installed the game on a new computer. But the launcher does not download the latest patch. It points me to a URL that no longer exists. Just like the URL at the beginning of the thread.

This is actually funny but I got a notice that someone bumped a thread I responded to years ago. You could try this site here to find the patch.

• 1Like
Reactions:
This is actually funny but I got a notice that someone bumped a thread I responded to years ago. You could try this site here to find the patch.

Thank you for the info.
I would feel much more comfortable if I could download the patch from the manufacturer's website. But that seems impossible...

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you for the info.
I would feel much more comfortable if I could download the patch from the manufacturer's website. But that seems impossible...
If it helps you I've used that site for probably 20 years to download patches to my old games.

I too am a disc owner. I could not see any downloads in that link, though my be due to mobile phone issues?
It's there. Look at it from a computer screen.