• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"Kiev is now a port" - So the Rurikovics can use their starting fleet now and keep on raiding from their starting territory ?

Sorry, Rurikovics were Novgorod of I recall correct.

Last edited:
Question: do I understand it right that Feudal/MR Reformed Pagans don't unlock access to any societies? They should IMHO be allowed to join the Hermetics like all the settled, civilized people in Eurasia and Africa. (Yes, they can still raid. So can half the map from cultures these days, and I don't see the Paulicians, Hungarians or Berbers being unable to join.)

Hi I hate to ask this but it’s always difficult for me at least to see any updates or patches released for this mod unless there major ones posted. So my question is has there been anything new released or patches released since the release of the recent cacao a few months ago that I may have missed?

Quick question, how do I get the Apostolic holy order to spawn? I conquered and converted Antioch but they didn't appear. I have seen them spawn in games where Apostolics were doing considerably worse than me, do they have a defensive spawn requirement?