• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Grundius said:
The problem with all these kids is that once they are sixteen or so, they start begging for land. Good luck with that.

If that is all they do then it isn't so bad. Bastards can get very nasty when they are mature

Id say CK is still the best game in the world

I finally can change my law back to salic consanquinity. Im a dictator, why these Swedes dont allow me to change laws whenever I want?

I start giving out titles now that I get heir of my dynasty for sure.

I take title High Chief of Wallachia away from Satajalka but give him Aegean Islands.

Pronsk is such idiotic title it was difficult to find idiotic person enough to give it. Finally I found Suru.

My son Aba gets Hellas. He can baba with his fellas there without disturbing me.

I give Moldau to Korkutan. It is funny to watch how these little kids rule.

Varna goes to Bickili. He has potential of becoming new Sol.

I give Vidin to Usunbike. Id like to usun her bike. I mean use her bike.

Only reason I give Wallachia to Küerci is because he is Sols son. This effectively starts the flood of rich kids who live out of their parents.

I give High Chief of Pechenegs to Bula Dõry. Title gives him practically nothing
but seeing old man get happy was worth it.

What is happening to me?

What is happening to Batan? Does he give more titles away? What Suru does with his newfound power?

I'd appreciate a family tree covering all connections be they cousins or otherwise :p

Cliffracer RIP said:
Great lighthearted AAR

Thanks. I try to keep this lighhearted but I cant assure if this stays great.

Dysken said:
I'd appreciate a family tree covering all connections be they cousins or otherwise

These pagans have no ancestors. Almost everyone is born in 1039. Familytrees at this point would be really simple.

like Kabuksin-Batan-Satajalka. Belgorods are only this one family at the moment but my countless sons will make it more difficult.

Grundius said:
The problem with all these kids is that once they are sixteen or so, they start begging for land. Good luck with that.

Loss of prestige dont bother me, there is not much titles to grab.

kramari said:
Found this thread through Steevo's AAR. I havbe to say this AAR is damn funny. I feel like playing CK again. But vassals declaring independance just sucks so I'll stick to HOI2, but who knows.

It feels always good to make people to play game. I think vassals breaking off
is great. Just think how easy this game would be without it.

phargle said:

I hope this reaction is because the joke was bad and not because I took that joke from you. I have tried to avoid jokes you have used but its tough because you have pretty much used all jokes already.

Where did it all go wrong?

I declare war on County of Azov, last bastion of landless king of Georgia. Only reason for doing so is to avoid my wifes endless lust. Somehow my wife still managed to get pregnant. I wonder if she has a lover?

I win another decisive victory because of my sheer tactical brilliance . Also having some 10 times more men helps.

My province starts to revolt because revolters besiege it. How many liberation movements do they have there?

He controls almost all of Russia. Refusing this deal would be last deal I refuse.

I create 2 new High Chiefdoms. It makes me more respected and 200 ducats poorer. I wonder where that money goes?

Finally I have leisure time to get Lesbos back. Nothing relaxes me more than seeing Lesbos in action.

We make traditional stops at Crimea and Constantinople. I want to take most out of my holiday.

Satajalka has come to age. He turned out to be really good at slaying his courtiers. Should I ask his help with problem called "Lempi"?

Bayca is my most potential heir. Hes only 9 but is smarter than 99% of my court. Heck, he was smarter than 99% of my court when he was born.

My name is Belgorod. Batan of Belgorod

I claimed

claim.jpg

I fought

fought.jpg

I won

won.jpg

Encouraged by fall of Cumans, I decide to end "attack Birlad" competitions once and for all.

Mobilization plan was made by daughter, dont remember her name.

mobilization.jpg

A pretty wench wants to celebrate new invasion in traditional pagan way.

I quess you all know what I said to her?

I said no.

eien.jpg

Hungary can mobilize more troops than I but they also are in war with Seljuk Turks. And they dont have me.

sota.jpg

I cant believe this! I got help when I needed it!

viimeinkinapua.jpg

First phase of war is success. We managed to siege few provinces and won first meaningful battle.

I think celibacy has made me genius. Not that I wasnt that before *krhm*

ekavaihe.jpg

We stole longbow from Hungarians. My scientists have never seen nothing so innovative and powerful. They call it "boomboom stick with string "

jippii.jpg

Aba leads his men brilliantly and humiliates Hungarians with numerical superiority.

Aba deserves a handshake.

What? You want land?

ohhoh.jpg

Does Aba get land? How many secret weapons Hungarians still have? Does Hungary fall?

All roads lead to Belgorod

Basileios asked my daughter out.

You dont want to know rest.

jokuhullu.jpg

Hungarians decide to fight the war russian way and burn their own buildings down.

They dont realise they are not in Russia, it isnt winter and that they have lot more men.

besiege.jpg

In order to get peace, I go to sieze Hungarian capital.

I cant believe we are losing to poormans russians.

rauhayritys.jpg

I yield few claims I didnt have before war that I dont need in order to attack him again.

I think it was fair deal. I gave away my claims and I got 1/3 of Hungary.

Im too evil.

rauah.jpg

This is new view in Balkans. We technically lost the war but gained 8 new provinces.

Nobody can lose as good as Batan!

uusibulgaria.jpg

Maniac Basileios tries to seduce my daughter by completing 2 schools at once.

hullukoulutus.jpg

Salamon, king of Hungary gets himself excommunicated.

I tried to communicate with my ex.

Both events had similar consequences.

salamon.jpg

He is my dearest ally and worst enemy.

Id rather have him as ally. He has army more than twice the size of mine.

He also has actually capable courtiers.

vladdy.jpg

In order to be able to fight Bolgar threat, I go into war again.

"In order to be able to fight Bolgar threat" Yeah, right. Actually I just want to kill and loot.

I created this plan all by myself.

loistavasuunnitelma.jpg

My lands are safe again.

Yes, but I still would have needed these troops to make other peoples land unsafe.

joopajoo.jpg

Who does Batan attack this time? Does he exploit Salamons excommunication ruthlessly? What Basileios does next to impress Batans daughter?

Playing a Pagan sounds good. I was wondering - not that you should do it - but is it possible to become a catholic,orthodox,muslim or jew by event or in some other way?

Grundius said:
Playing a Pagan sounds good. I was wondering - not that you should do it - but is it possible to become a catholic,orthodox,muslim or jew by event or in some other way?

Playing pagan IS good. I have played several pagan games and havent yet to face a conversion event. Im pretty sure it doesn exist. Only way to change religion would be to make yourself a vassal of christian, muslim or jew country.

Bayca is awesome man! And that Fin is has one huge intrigue rating!

You will see a lot more Bayca in future.

Jacko The Panda said:
At this rate you'll have nukes by Christmas

I wish.

We fought but Batan won

The mysterious target of my looting is bishopric of Tao, last survivor of former kingdom of Georgia.

Pillaging church lands feels almost as good as mans pe...

Pillaging church lands feels good.

tao.jpg

Another decisive battle won solely by my tactical wisdom.

ekatao.jpg

Im running out of foreign idiots.

taasgeek.jpg

This province sounds ridicilous even to my pagan ears.

deshtikipcahl.jpg

Korkutan rebelled from my rule. 5 days later he asked if I can oppress him and take his money and men

I mean women!

juupajuu.jpg

I dont want to sleep with women anymore.

I mean I dont feel like it right now.

eiei.jpg

Im just days away from completing siege of last Taoan province.

These guys are like French. They dont do anything but still want all the glory.

1dayfromwin.jpg

My ally attacks my vassal.

Im not quite sure if alliance is meant to work this way...

kolomna.jpg

My ally attacks my vassal and Im the bad guy?

Medieval sucks.

cruekl.jpg

This isnt quite the image I have of an alliance.

Wer doooooomed.

bolgari.jpg

Last edited:
My marshal does some innovative manouvers. We might have a chance.

Wer dooooooomed.

marsallka.jpg

In these dark days any help is needed.

They didnt join the war against Bolgars.

Wer dooooooomed.

jeees.jpg

When you go down, you go down hard.

Wer doooooomed.

voijuma.jpg

You didnt see that naked man!

Argh!

kuolematulee.jpg

Wounded and shocked from assasination attempt funded by evil Vladimir of Bolgar, I decide to give my son Bayca absolute power.

retiring.jpg

I join band and start cruising in German pubs.

Material frem Batans gig in Germany and interview.

Reason I gave power to Bayca was that I wanted king of Cuman to be my primary title. I tried to edit savefile but just destroyed it. Luckily I made backup file so I was able to continue this. War with Bolgar has lasted now 4 years so it is lot more devastating my update told. There were just too many battles and events to record.

Can Bayca win the war with Bolgar? What kind of personality he has? Can Batan make fame with his band?

Lol Eläkeläiset is teh coolzor! ;) Oh and do you see those bottles of booze on the "piano" :rofl:

I used lots of money to armies, titles and improvements. Rest I just spent.

My name is Bayca and Im going to make you feel it. Yarrr!

baycakingi.jpg

I revived the old kingdom of Cuman. All the green is my realm. War with Bolgar is currently going in our favour in regards of provinces taken but we are badly out-numbered. Not even I can change the tide of war.

cumanilandia.jpg

I cant kill Bolgars so I kill this innocent deer. Yarrr, I feel like a real man!

deeri.jpg

I do old trick and give away useless claims for peace.

rauah-1.jpg

Yarrr! Im a genius. I am more than muscles.

genius.jpg

Every ruler needs a capable spy system to kill their wives. I give that task to this dork.

Who said you cant find a capable pecheneg?

Oh...

avovi.jpg

Borc says to everyone that Im awesome dude.

propaa.jpg

This chick got crazed because Im so awesome. Now she tries to seduce me with military stuff. Yarr!

Or thats what I say to myself.

maniaci.jpg

I handle my wife same way I handled bolgars.

I give her useless promises to calm her down.

Then I penetrate her from 3 areas. Yarrr!

Oh, thats the way every man does it

soni.jpg

Hey, I was the one supposed to start next war!

This is like my lovelife after my wife realised I didnt keep my promises.

bolgaritaas.jpg

Can Bayca beat Bolgars with his second try? Is he real man he pretends to be? Can Borc protect Bayca from her wife?

Last edited: