Hearts of Iron IV - Development Diary 56 - Bits & Pieces

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To put it this way Xirato; if the game is being delayed because of a river in the Netherlands, I'm personally gonna find you. And what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter/game go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you :p

edit: Just to make sure no one is offended, this is a quote from Taken (movie from 2008)

Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day. (The Grey)

Nah just joking but I think it is a minor changes. But if it cause a delay then certainly do not do it. There are patches and updates as well where that one can be tweaked.

For me I just want to play as soon as possible. See you all on the global battlefield on 6th of June.

On the 6th of June
In the stores of western Europe.
HoI4 upon us!

Reactions: