• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I try to recolor one unit in photoshop, using only the hue/saturation and make a different layer for heaad and feet and I get this:

The original:

The changed one:

This only take me 5 munites to make and is simple, just a few steps.

YodaMaster said:
To cool-toxic: where can I find your Mughal and Papal States units?

They look fine.

Here's a link.

kolmy said:
I try to recolor one unit in photoshop, using only the hue/saturation and make a different layer for heaad and feet and I get this:

The original:

The changed one:

This only take me 5 munites to make and is simple, just a few steps.
Nice the other way takes maybe 2-3min. And you can se the palette.

YodaMaster said:
Code:
Can't open file: 'downloadkey.MYI'. (errno: 145)
:(
he will repair it, and it seems Cool and me will make quite many new recolored sprites, so anyone will enjoy them :)
(also use sprites from CK and its recolored 'siblings')

cool-toxic said:
what about this one
1st we end the creation of that lightblue knight, than we make a ping english unit, ok? ;)

:D

cool-toxic said:
Jorian was using IrfanView and he told me about it so a big thanks to Jorian and give him some credit!!
You can use IrfanView to do this it's Freeware.

I'd like some french WHITE bourbon troops at, is it lvl 3? during the beginning and mid- 1700 hundreds, apparently the royal french troops (units) are blue..

he has the picture of level one, but has he modified all in that case??

I actually wan't like the austrian ordinary level 3 and just replace the little red dots with gold

I'm making some units, I've already made the stand and one of fire part of the unit, but the my files have 100 kb, I 've see ome files of other units and they have around 30 kb each, what i'm doing wrong?

cool-toxic said:
My Alien unit is 12,7kb and some of Kaigon's is 165kb that's because mine is 240x50px, while Kaigon's is 1200x140px.
So i don't think there's anything wrong there.

But with the same ratio? Is something to do with the pallette? I didn't made any, I don't know how to.