• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Things definitenly appear to have decisively moved in your favour.

Miihkali: ...In next update we will reach Moscow! At least I hope so... :D

works for me ! ! :)

excellent AAR ! !
:cool:

Update XVIII

Hah, it's back :D

And continuing attack towards Moscow!

But Sovietse have landed in Crimea...

As you see, I have true master plan to beat Soviets in Kuban :D

Situation in June 18 1942

Then I thought: what would happen if Soviets would take only one or two provinces near Lithuania... Germans would lost tens of divisions...

My own operation in south continues

Maybe my frontline is too short... Daaaaaaaamn!

Bye bye... You were good soldiers....

Some good news also... Krasnodar will be destroyed!

Well, maybe in next update I will reach Moscow :D

Well done, shame about those three divisions though, and the fact that they all had ART-brigades doesn't make it any better. :( Well at least the offensive seems to be coming along nicely and Moscow might soon be reached. ;)

Miihkali: ...Bye bye... You were good soldiers....

how many men were in those three divisions of '41 Infantry with Arty brigades ? ? :eek:

Miihkali:
...Well, maybe in next update I will reach Moscow :D

Moscow is not as important as having fewer casualties ! ! :: hands on hips ::

excellent update ! !
:cool:

Update XIX

Again update:

July 15 1942: disaster!!!

I lost some troops also in Caucasia, but most of them retreated to north... Frontline looks now this and since my losses are veery big (15 divs maybe!), I think I'm gonna retreat to new line, which is easier to defend.

But some good news also: my techs are quite advanced.

Only in few weeks I have retreated to Ukraine.... Daaamn.

Whoa, I have now researched all cryptographies... :)

In august 21 I have again to retreat because of Soviet breakhtrough in Ukraine and Crimea.

In next update I really need luck and I have to fight for the Czech freedom!

Last edited:
Darn, you should perhaps be a little more cautious, your army will be gone in no time if the losses stay at this rate. :wacko:

thatguy said:
attention AAR readers.

penis

That is all.
Is this just spamming or is there some hidden meaning to it?

rcduggan said:
Is this just spamming or is there some hidden meaning to it?

Well it's a reference to family guy and a penis-shaped Czechoslovakia joke at the same time :D

Miihkali: ...July 15 1942: disaster!!! .. and since my losses are very big (15 divs maybe!)

:eek:

Miihkali: ...In next update I really need luck and I have to fight for the Czech freedom!

please remember the Combat 101 basic lesson: thou shalt surround and destroy the enemies troops, not your own ! ! :rolleyes:

excellent updates ! ! :cool:

just not excellent results ! ! ::more::
:eek:

thatguy said:
Well it's a reference to family guy and a penis-shaped Czechoslovakia joke at the same time :D

Hah! That joke was funny when I first heard it.
Update comes when it comes, hopefully soon.

I think I no more continue this AAR. Rest in Peace. I'm thankfull for your support and for the great feedback. But I have lost my insteresness - or how it's spelled - to make any AARs and I think I no more will make any AARs for the forum...

Miihkali: I think I no more continue this AAR.

sigh. bummer ! ! :eek:

Any chance of war with Germany? I mean, so your empire might look less like a penis.

You must have some problem (trauma or other psychological thingie) associating from all kind of things to the very same thing again and again (I've read your Victoria AAR...)... :rofl::rofl: