• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello, since the story has been concluded, now WE have to decide what the next nation will be. To this end, you have two choices, Mali and Tunis.

Mali will start out much slower compared to Tunis due to needing to get Feudalism, but the oppurtunities are much greater with this path once housekeeping is completed. Likely the game will really start in 1460-1470.

Tunis is somewhat opposite. The first ten years will be constant war with your neighbors while taking on (and beating) Aragon followed by coalition which is interesting.

In the end, I love both and I am will to do either. Of course, I'm open to suggestions for countries.

-------------

Forgot to mention, i am having an itch to play Burgundy and play around with that. Just say...

Last edited:
I'd say Mali if only because my current EU4 game is Kanem Bornu, and therefore might be interesting to see how things differ.

Great but sad end for Hungary, I especially liked the Prussian betrayal after all you did for it - form it in the first place! Well done!

For the next run, my choice would be Mali too. You could go for the Mali achievement Abu Bakr and maybe move your capital to the New World or do something completely else. Whatever it'll be, I'll be following :).

That really was quite an apocalyptic end to Hungary :oops: Terrific story-telling.
I can attest that Tunis is fun to do ;) But Mali would be even more challenging !