• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Compensation I: Yes
Compensation II: No
Outlawry:No

Shadaris god of sorcery and mysticism​

Shadaris cleared his throat as it was time fore judgement, he intended to wait until after the trial but it seemed he would not have time to "Before we conclude i just have one announcement to make, should any god or goddess wish to have sorcerer's among their population you may contact me about it at any time, and we can work something out" since his people were the most powerful of mortals at the moment, he wanted to extend the offer.

Compensation I: No
Compensation II: No
Outlawry: Yes

(( There is no way Omorphia will follow our laws. She already stated that she doesn't accept the authority of the Synod. Compensation won't work because she will not compensate anything already.It is known. The question to ask is,do we want to exclude her from our society,do we want to make her pay for what she has done to discourage such a thing happening again. I support both.))

((I thought this would be a off-topic conversation but it is including topics in-game now so we may remove paranthesis I think.))

((I'm going to treat your above post as IC barkades because it effectively is.))
Dranos, The Might Conqueror​

I will be frank. I am against spending my power to do something that has no benefit to me. Forcing Omorphia to pay her fines by expending some of my power does not benefit me enough. The only way it loosely benefits me is that it would makes others fear turning their power against me illegally, but quite frankly I would welcome it if someone does such a thing because it would allow me a perfect cassus belli to take everything from them and make them rue the day they made me their enemy. As such I do not plan to do anything against Omorphia unless another god pays me to do something or it costs me nothing, such as proposing banning her from future discussions.

"Dranos is a hypocrite, I say! Declaring that both parties are guilty, then refusing to have any part in the punishment. Perhaps you should leave the Synod too and embark on your own conquests, for we clearly are no longer of use to you at all."

Compensation I: Yes
Compensation II: Yes
Outlawry: Yes

Almawtia
Almawtia looked at the votes and saw that it was not looking good for Tychaeos to actually be recompensed for his loss. Forcing Omorphia to repay him was currently the preferred way of him being compensated and the odds of Omorphia actually repaying him were about the same as a mortal making the wind to stop howling. As to the idea of outlawing Omorphia, she didn't particularly see the point. It was merely formalizing what Omorphia herself had stated. She felt sympathy for Tychaeos and thus extended him an offer to help repay him. "Tychaeos, I believe I have some extra power ((6)) that I will not use this millennia. If the other gods refuse to help you, I will use this leftover power to help you rebuild what you have lost." With that said, she cast her vote:

Compensation I: No
Compensation II: Yes
Outlawry: Abstain

As punishment for her unlawful actions, Omorphia was outlawed by the Holy Jury, and, although no-one expected that she would willingly follow the ruling of the court, she was also sentenced to reverse her changes to the Brelian populace. After thus having demonstrated that the Jury is capable of enforcing Gaian law, the Synod was dissolved and the gods returned to do their doing.

QYLH9VH.png

Now starts the third millennium in Gaia! The deadline for orders will be exactly 5 days, that is this Sunday around 22:00, since I have an exam this week. As mortal populations grow, conflicts between civilizations are more likely to erupt now than ever. I think we are approaching an interesting era.

Shadaris god of Sorcery and Mysticism

Since no gods wished to have sorcerers in their lands Shadaris would have to expand to ensure he had the power to improve his magic users, he sought no war with the other gods and hoped no one would interpret this as an aggressive move. Since everyone else was expanding he figured he should too.

Use 8.64 power to create 300 sorcerers in each marked location

S1iXVmx.jpg

Thychaeos,the God of Luck and Randomness

Thychaeos felt uneasy with the results,because the decision that was taken solved nothing. Omorphia wouldn't back down as she stated before. And most of the gods found the solution in asking her to reverse the changes she made. It was an optimistic move, and doomed to fail. But at least, Thychaeos got legitimacy to act directly against Omorphia. At least he wasn't wrongly charged of breaking the laws. He was glad for that. Just he couldn't believe that such optimistic decisions were taken.He spoke to the audience:
"It is highly optimistic to think that Omorphia would reverse what she has done. Everybody knows that she won't and this may lead to more gods disrespecting the law. I hope it doesn't. Anyways,I thank you for listening me. I hope your judgement will cause good results."

Almawtia was getting under a great responsibility and maybe her help would make an example to other gods and they would follow. Thychaeos was really happy for that. He wanted to thank her for that:
"I thank you for your generous help Almawtia. It's relieving to see that gods like you exist. I won't forget about your help."

Then he wanted to let other gods know that he wanted help against Omorphia:
"The justice isn't carried out fully but I respect the resolution of the jury. Now, if there is anyone here that is also thinking that this decision could cause problems later, I want your help. This would make all the gods more willing to obey the laws."

And then,he returned home and started thinking about his next moves.

Dranos was pleased with His people’s conquest. However, He saw another god meddling with His people. Dranos’ first thought was outrage, but then realized it wasn’t necessarily bad. He wanted to focus on His conquests, and had no time for domestic issues. If this god were to organize His Pimians, help them grow stronger on the domestic front, it would only help on the grander scale even if in the short term it reduced His influence. As such, Dranos went towards this “Aynar”, and greeted him.

“Hello, Aynar. I see you have taken much interest in my Pimians. I would like to offer a formal offer of us cooperating. You would control our domestic issues, while I the foreign. We would be worshipped and celebrated equally.”

That done, Dranos turned His eyes towards foreign lands destined to be conquered. Specifically, the eastern grasslands. The southern grasslands were controlled by Tatius, and he was too powerful to engage in battle(for now). So to fulfill His goal of conquering the grass lands he would have to defeat the Ganguls. The Ganaguls would be difficult opponents, for they had claws, natural weapons, but Dranos knew His people would eventually triumpth. But Dranos also noticed that their god had been absent for some time. Perhaps it was possible to convert them to His worship? Deciding on a plan, Dranos now knew he just needed to contact a mortal to carry it out. He decided to contact Pimno, a descendant of Aynar’s great champion Huritia. Pimno had nowhere near the might of Huritia, but some divine power was still swirling in his blood and he’d make for a great leader. That night, Dranos appeared in Pimno’s dreams.

“Pimno, you have been chosen to be your people’s next great leader. I am Dranos, and as I sent your people to conquer the Linnong and reclaim Northern Pima long ago, I am here to send you to take control of the eastern grasslands. This will be a difficult challenge, but I believe you are up to the task. Know this however, do not be cruel to the Ganguls. They are a good people, but were made by a cruel god who created them just to be slaughtered. I see greatness in them however, almost as much greatness as the Pimians. They will make for great warriors with their claws. So when you attack them, allow any community that decides to surrender to live so long as they pledge their loyalty to me. Any who do not surrender show no mercy towards.

“That said, I have another task for you. I wish for you to send a small group of thirty missionaries to the grasslands to the south. There the Heimians reside, worshipping Tatius. He is a false god, one of tyrants. He rules because he rules, unlike me where I rule because I am strong. Tell the Heimians there is another god who can lead them, me, and tell them any who chafe under the cruelty of Tatius may link up with my armies invading the Ganguls and, should they do so, they will gain great glory!

“I shall grant you a personal army of 303 men to do this, but know that the Ganguls have many people, and you must also lead a greater army taken from all of Pima as well.”

Simple orders: Oneirophany to command a Pimian to take an army and invade

pub
, tell same Pimian to send 30 missionaries to the Heimian grasslands to convert worshippers of Tatius.
Demopoeia to create 303 Homo Fortis as an additional fighting force.