• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Heh, people still want updates it seems. :D ...Unfortunately I have been most busy because of my exams and other stuff.

But there is light in the end of the tunnel! ...Aka in 1-2 weeks when the exams end. ;)

I still have the game and I still have the saves. The question is only the motivation, so...

KULIK ASKS YOU ARE YOU READY TO ROCK??? WELL THEN POST TO HIM THAT YOU ARE!!! :cool:

All the people who want want this AAR continued have two weeks to post here that they are actually following it. ;)

KULIK IS COUNTING THE POSTS, SO IT'S ON ALLRIGHT!!! :cool:

I thought that this AAR was dead...luckily i was wrong :D
His Kulikness has awaken, hungrier and thirstier than ever,
hide all your pizzas and vodkas! :D

btw, good luck with the exams, Storm.

I am ready to rock!!!!!

Let's do this!!

I am ready to rock!

Thanks for the support. You have inspired me to start my most ambitious AAR project of all time. This AAR with Greece in the nuclear world went a bit weird and I think it would be cool to leave it there. But who knows if the story continues someday... ;)

And now it is time to take a look at the new AAR: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=433132