• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I keep having crashes. Should i re-install? Also do i need the DS .store file? ALso thanks for any tips

I think you need a clean re-install. Follow the instructions in the first post.

but i won as the chinese communists and theres a decision about building of a Dam but i cant take it. its 1952 and People's Repuboic of China never had an event after the CCW

Really strange but i'll take a look, thank you

Hello, want to say thank you for making a great mod from a great book, although i had some problem with it. Here's the list of problem i encountered while playing as Soviet Union:

1. Language issues, some of the event/decision text are in spanish. One of the example is the Turkestan problem decision.
2. Soviet Union event & decision, how to kick "reunify the soviet union" event? one of the requirement is the reorganization of NKVD but i haven't got the event as of 1954. Also i liberated Lokot, Leningrad, and Baltic area during the Nazi chaos. I haven't encountered any special event as of now, like c'mon i liberated my former areas at least there's some celebration or resistance event.
3. Is there a way so that my allies didn't drag me in their petty war? China is DoWing India over Sumdo yet they are on the losing side compared to the OTL. Even worse is the Indian marching to East Turkestan and made some incursion into my territories.

That's all i issues i had so far, by the way if you are looking to improve Southeast Asia in future update i could help with Indonesia's research, although don't count on me for coding.

Hello, want to say thank you for making a great mod from a great book, although i had some problem with it. Here's the list of problem i encountered while playing as Soviet Union:

1. Language issues, some of the event/decision text are in spanish. One of the example is the Turkestan problem decision.
2. Soviet Union event & decision, how to kick "reunify the soviet union" event? one of the requirement is the reorganization of NKVD but i haven't got the event as of 1954. Also i liberated Lokot, Leningrad, and Baltic area during the Nazi chaos. I haven't encountered any special event as of now, like c'mon i liberated my former areas at least there's some celebration or resistance event.
3. Is there a way so that my allies didn't drag me in their petty war? China is DoWing India over Sumdo yet they are on the losing side compared to the OTL. Even worse is the Indian marching to East Turkestan and made some incursion into my territories.

That's all i issues i had so far, by the way if you are looking to improve Southeast Asia in future update i could help with Indonesia's research, although don't count on me for coding.

Thank you for your feedback and your kind of words.
In the next release Soviet Union will be revisited, and more of these bugs will be solved.
And the text are not in spanish, but in italian :p

Is there a possibility that you build this mod in HOI 4?

Not at today.
I've play HOI4 but i really don't love it to much; HOI4 has a lot of potential but must grow. I can't understand why they have not made an event system like DH (yes, the event pop up). You don't kown what happen in the others countries for example, and in a mod like Fatherland it's absolutely necessary.
I hope with the several improvements and DLC of these months the game would be more interesting but, for now (and i think for more time) DH (with all his limitations) is the best for me.

Anyway guys, i've a 9.0 version that is not complete (sadly i can't work on the mod like in the past :( ) for example, i haven't made a Soviet area revision.
If you guys want i can prepare a release anyway, let me known. (if i have time in these days, i'll made a changelog).

Not at today.
I've play HOI4 but i really don't love it to much; HOI4 has a lot of potential but must grow. I can't understand why they have not made an event system like DH (yes, the event pop up). You don't kown what happen in the others countries for example, and in a mod like Fatherland it's absolutely necessary..

You're right! The event system in DH is much better. But i also hope that with the DLC HOI 4 grows.

Do you plan to incorporate some events from Edge of Darkness? It would make for a an even more in-depth lebensraum and late game experience.

Some events are yet integrated (Generalplan ost for example).
But i think i'll take a look at the wonderful work of @Hirz and @JJMerrill and with their permission i think i'll integrate some stuffs.

Hi,i have test the mod with France State :
About the sucesion of Pétain,i propose others candidates :
- Joseph Darnand,leader of the "Milice" (Vichy Police) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Darnand
-Charles Maurras,royalist writter to restore a kingdom or the empire (the Bonaparte prince was a resistant : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis,_Prince_Napoléon )
-Maybe De Gaulle or Leclerc (if the FFI attempt a coup...)

For the Communists,George Guingouin could be an important figure : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Guingouin

About Pierre Laval,he was not a republican politician maybe a sort of Mussolini !

I like this mod ! Good Luck !

Last edited: