• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hope they find somebody who plays the game and knows the player experience as much as you do.

Good luck in the future Jake. May you find your own El Dorado.

Long live Jake!

The King is dead! Long live the king.

You were a big inspiration to get me deeper into the game. I went from struggling to play as France to a successful Byzantium run, that is largely in part to watching your streams and soaking in the majesty and knowledge you exude.

I wish you the best of luck in all your futures endeavors. And remember - never go Greyskin.

iu

I've met you on the battlefields of Persia at the first LAN and then again at the second one - and I have to say, it was a pleasure. You're a really weird guy in many regards but you're always genuine, always have a clever word on your lips while being an all around friendly chap. At least that's how I experienced it in this limited time :)

Sad to see you go, but all the best in the future, and perhaps see you some other time!

Thank you for your work on the game and good fortune with your future plans!

Not to reduce you on your role as a caster, but it's a sad day knowing that there won't be any more Double Scotsmen overseeing the slaughter when there's going to be another Dev Clash. :D

My sadness is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

This new page will be good for both Jake and EU IV, Third Rome, Rule Brittania and Golden Century were major punches to the game and the community.

Hope you have the best of futures.

Edit: Of course this will not be a popular opinion, but you can always check the Steam Reviews.
GC never will be forgotten

TR not bad at all, I have a lot of fun playing Moscovia

Paradox is not the same without you Jake. This ruined my mood. I wish you best!

Good night, sweet prince.

Who will be the next game director ? I think EU4 and possibly EU5 should learn from the Imperator 180° turn and go from arcadey,immediate gratification design to a more organic and vibrant world, with pops, deep mechanics and all.

Tributtons is a hell of a drug.

Thank you, Jake, for showing me this game in your streams; and then convince me to play it myself by going to work improving it instead of continuing to complain.

Good luck with the next chapter in your life !

In other news: Islands of Okinawa have seceded from Japan, citing opportunities best met outside the nation.

You're the best, man. :) I wish you great luck!