• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Awww crap. Tbh. I don't have enough inside to say how good or bad your impact on development was but EU4 is one of my most played games and more importantly you where by far the best dev clash commentor PDS had. That's somethin I'll miss.

giphy.gif

Whyyyyyyyy!

No seriously though, best of luck going forward. It was a pleasure having you in the streaming studio.

Best of luck for the future Jake! Thank you for all your efforts to make a great game that I've thoroughly enjoyed playing over the years, just as much as I now love developing it. We will miss you!

Good luck in the future Jake, thank you for all of your hard work!

And because apparently I need to say this: If you come into this thread and behave poorly you will be receiving an infraction.

Godspeed, Jake. I was never a fan (talking about streams, the way you played, no-cb etc), but I enjoyed the obvious wave of fresh ideas which made their way into the game and made it a great experience. I am also glad for you that you got to experience this, taking a passion for job is what most of us can only dream about. I hope you will enjoy what comes next and you'll continue to contribute to the gaming scene. All the best!

I learned so much from watching your YouTube and Twitch streams about this game and was excited when you joined Paradox. I've enjoyed many of the mechanics you've implemented and whoever replaces you have large shoes to fill.

Good luck in whatever you do next.

Godspeed Jake, thank you for all you’ve done for Paradox, and good luck for you future!