• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@LatinKaiser , I do believe you are running a bit late.

Sorry for the double-post but considering that @LatinKaiser doesn't look like he'll be responding and is over 2 weeks late, can @Avindian or @Mr. Capiatlist declare this open to nomination from anyone?

Thanks everybody! specially to DKM who has nominated me a second time (I've shown up :p)

Very well deserved! Congrats guillec87! :)

Congratulations!

Thank you very much to all of you... now, being Sunday I must nominate someone new... I was thinking all week and I think Dayni deserves it. He has been really active in some AARs I've been following

Congratulations, @Dayni !

>Goes on
>Checks inbox, sees tags
>Rubs eyes

Wait what?

Sorry, just surprised to get this after only being back 2 weeks. Didn't even know this was a thing until now.

Anyways, as the OP asked, I might as well get into some pointing to. I have really liked reading back the last 2 months beforehand, and some of those that are still going (like A Dream of Aquitaine, The Crowned Dragons and The Poraj Identity) along with some of the newer AARs (like Lizard Lion Dreams, Rule, Rohannia! or The Smasher of Beetles). The writing quality has certainly not lessened over time.

And don't worry if you noticed all of them were CKII. I'll be coming through this section this week.

Well done to that man. His feedback has been most welcome