FALLOUT: WAR NEVER CHANGES, a Wastelands faction game.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
vader.jpg

I was enjoying this game a lot. :(

PS: At least I won. Somewhat...

Honestly you should be proud Nacho, this was a work of art man. You took a difficult background story and made it your own. I don't think I've ever seen a fallout story written so awesomely, I seriously owe you a beer or two, or maybe three. Congrats my dude, you deserve it!

Honestly you should be proud Nacho, this was a work of art man. You took a difficult background story and made it your own. I don't think I've ever seen a fallout story written so awesomely, I seriously owe you a beer or two, or maybe three. Congrats my dude, you deserve it!

What he said. I enjoyed my time playing immensely, perhaps sometime in the future you may be able to make a reboot including the rest of the world. It'd be neat to see the Commonwealth.

Hard to believe this game is over. It was one of the games that stood out as a constant force in the forum since I first discovered the OT game forum only a short time ago. Though I never played the game, I did enjoy taking a peek at it here and there and reading some of the posts.

A great game in my opinion.

OOC: I'm sad to see this end, but we all saw it coming, lack of commitment from lots of players killed the game. I'd like to thank you for GMing this all these months nacho, even if House should have prevailed =/

OOC:Sad too to see this end.