• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(50267)

Second Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2005
Upon January 1 1936, a 6 month old baby became Ruler of a Country called Tibet. This nation was squashed between Nepalese, The Bootanese, The Nationalist Chinese, and The Sicking :) . On ascending the Throne of a country marshmallowed between such interesting neighbours, the Tibetan Ruler (The Dalai Llama) made on of the most memorable quotes ever:

Dalai Llama said:
wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

On hearing this, The Chief of Air said "err i think he needs his nappy changing" thus making a often repeated phrase.

As you can tell i am doing a Tibetan AAR
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ah, so this is where you have gone, British Patriot, I was wondering upon your absence from the EU2 AAR forum. :)
I shall be following this. :)

Ciçatrix said:
Ah, so this is where you have gone, British Patriot, I was wondering upon your absence from the EU2 AAR forum. :)
I shall be following this. :)

yeah i just got this game. My first game as Romania was especially embarrasing. I thought i would get away with invading Hungary, but they joined the axis and i got pummeled

January-July 1936 (The Rise of the Yaks)

"Wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" the Dalai Llama wailed as he threw his bottle full of yak milk on the floor.
"ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!" The Regent finally shouted. "I am a Regent not a babysitter!" and with that he threw his hat on the floor and stomped out of the palace. The Japanese ambassador who was attempting to influence them was not amused.
"You guys have alot of trouble" he said as he finished his 3 week old yak milk that he had been forced to drink.
The Chief of Intelligence nodded.

In Other news, The Germans reoccupied the Rhineland, Ethiopia was close to the edge and China was being further thrashed by the Japanese.

When interviewed by the British and American newspapers, The Dalai Llama simply wailed and occasionally squirted milk at them. Eventually, FDR ordered that all interviewers get out of Tibet because they were wasting time. In July, The Dalai Llama had his first birthday.

Ciçatrix said:
Nice update. :)
So what are your plans as Tibet?
Good question. :)

I remember "Battleship for Bhutan" and "Nukes for Nepal"
Maybe we could see a tribute AAR, "Turbojets for Tibet"? :)

Wolfhound said:
Good question. :)

I remember "Battleship for Bhutan" and "Nukes for Nepal"
Maybe we could see a tribute AAR, "Turbojets for Tibet"? :)

Not likely. Both were played by a pro :D However i would love to tribute Steele for his great AARs if i were only a little better. My plans are to pretty much make a central asian empire (Very hard when ruled by a 1 year old who doesnt like anything he is given)

A Picture of our Monarch:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oops wrong picture

thats better (picture shows him in teenage years)

Veery nice! I wonder if this kid's more passive than Stewie Griffin...

For some strange reason I entered HoI 1 AAR sub-forum, and that's luck cause otherwise I hadn't seen this one.