Europa Universalis IV: Patch 1.35.2 is Now Live! Checksum [b7e6] - Not For Problem Reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Eyalets and Core Eyalets have now -5k Manpower and -5 Land Force Limit to reduce the benefits from having a high quantity of low development Eyalets.
Well you've just made me lose my MP game. Tanked my 1527 manpower from 268k to 215k and forcelimit from 213 to 160
Jannissary limit went from 107 to 80

Absolute F tier update on this one :( GG Russian player, you won.

Last edited:
  • 4Haha
Reactions:
Good stuff, thanks!
How about an option to release Portugal instead of spain/castile as Angevin iberia mission? I'd much rather give iberia to my-centuries old ally instead of Spaniards (no offense Tinto)

Thank you for always providing us with fun games.

By the way, the mission "A Combined Military" in the Kingdom of Anjou requires Marines, but the Kingdom of Anjou does not have a National idea to hire Marines. I think to complete this mission in Anjou would require "Maritime" or "Naval" is this the way it is intended? It is the same for "The Royal Marines" as well.

I was unable to complete those missions when I played in Anjou. Therefore, I think the conditions for them need to be changed or the ability to hire marines in Anjou needs to be given.

Thank you for always providing us with fun games.

By the way, the mission "A Combined Military" in the Kingdom of Anjou requires Marines, but the Kingdom of Anjou does not have a National idea to hire Marines. I think to complete this mission in Anjou would require "Maritime" or "Naval" is this the way it is intended? It is the same for "The Royal Marines" as well.

I was unable to complete those missions when I played in Anjou. Therefore, I think the conditions for them need to be changed or the ability to hire marines in Anjou needs to be given.
Anyone can take the tier 5 government reform that allows for recruitment of marines, including Angevin Kingdom. You don't need to take Maritime or Naval

Attachments

• joacim-carlberg-commonsense-theup-renders02.jpg
    joacim-carlberg-commonsense-theup-renders02.jpg
    414,3 KB · Views: 0
Doesnt seem like that. Kinda suprised, thought it was one of the most pressing issues due to it delaying passing reforms when so many nations that are updated is about the hre.
I've literally been waiting to finish my Austria->Russia->China run purely for this patch and I am so sad. I was super hyped for today too only to realize I have to wait longer.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Great to see another update. Sounds like China might actually be playable now, great news! I've been putting off a China game until they were fixed.

A bit disappointed there was no streltsy force limit added to the Russian empire government though. It feels like a downgrade from Tsardom. +10 max absolutism is nice and all, but I can get to 100% either way, I don't want to lose 20% streltsy force limit just for that!

Oh, and a suggestion. Any chance the Angevin Kingdom could get access to the Musketeers of the Guard reform? As a hypothetical combined France/England it would be pretty cool to get access to some of the French stuff as well as the English stuff.
I thought that it was for historical reasons that the Russian Empire doesn't have Streltsy. Since Peter the great abolished the Streltsy as part of his modernisation before he proclaimed the Russian Empire

• 1Like
Reactions:
can someone tell me if they fixed the "annexed vassal" modifier to finally kick in ? i put a bug report recently, vassals didnt get the -30 when annexing another vassal, kinda exploitable so would help a lot if this was fixed, i dont see it in the patch notes so probably not but still trying to ask just in case

• 1Like
Reactions:
Weren't you going to rethink the Admin 20 requirement to form Siam? It's such a steep requirement that locks out the formation for most of the game, and it seem so arbitrary. Could you remove it entirely, or at least tell us why you felt the change was even needed in the first place? Have you seen Siam take over games entirely or something?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Paradox, has a decision been made to possibly ( or not ) tame down The Papal States wanting to rebel as France march. If i remember correctly it was under consideration but not guaranteed to happen?