Europa Universalis IV: Developer diary 33 - Go East!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please, make Ming gameplay fun this time PDS!

More importantly, allow the other states to claim the Mandate of Heaven once Ming is overtaken. I'd like to try a Joseon China or reclaim the Mandate as the Yuan dynasty.

More importantly, allow the other states to claim the Mandate of Heaven once Ming is overtaken. I'd like to try a Joseon China or reclaim the Mandate as the Yuan dynasty.
+1
My idea is that any country (e.g, Manchu, Yuan) which takes the core provinces of China can claim the MoH and becomes the new dynasty, the faction system comes along. Or it can ignore the MoH but suffers great penalty on each of the Chinese province, such as higher revolt risk, lower tax income, etc.

+1
My idea is that any country (e.g, Manchu, Yuan) which takes the core provinces of China can claim the MoH and becomes the new dynasty, the faction system comes along. Or it can ignore the MoH but suffers great penalty on each of the Chinese province, such as higher revolt risk, lower tax income, etc.

Anybody that conquers the capital of China should gain the mandate of heaven imo.