• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
samy8905 said:
Does AGC is coptible with the new EUII update?

I have been using the AGC with 1.08 - but I needed to change the text.csv file. I'm still missing some things but otherwise it seems ok. (In other words, I know of no crash problems - but thenn again I get periodic crashes anyways, even on the unmodified game.)

As to the changes - I had a crib file that read (collected from various threads about the forum):
Code:
REMCOT_SETUP;When a Center of Trade dissapears;;;;;;;;;;1425
REMCOT_LOG;The Center of Trade in %s have dissapeared.;;;;;;;;;;1426
REMCOT_HEADER;Our Governor Reports%s;;;;;;;;;;1427
REMCOT_BTN2;Goto;;;;;;;;;;1428
REMCOT_BTN1;OK;;;;;;;;;;1429
REMCOT_6;;;;;;;;;;;1430
REMCOT_5;;;;;;;;;;;1431
REMCOT_4;has dissapeared due to lack of competition.;;;;;;;;;;1432
REMCOT_3;%s;;;;;;;;;;1433
REMCOT_2;%t, the center of trade in;;;;;;;;;;1434
REMCOT_1;Market Fluctuations!;;;;;;;;;;1435

1st 2 edited:rest new
ANW_MORALE_IRO;The higher the morale, the longer can your troops fight before breaking from a combat. Morale increases automatically whenever the unit is not in combat.;;;;;;;;;;10803
ANW_MORALE_DRO;Maximum morale:\n%.2f National morale (due to technology)\n%.2f Religion modifier\n%.2f Maintenance modifier\n%.2f Domestic Policies Modifier\n%2.f Influence from Monarch%s%s;;;;;;;;;;10804
ANW_MORALE_DRO2;\n%.2f Defender of Faith Modifier;;;;;;;;;;2027
ANW_MORALE_DRO3;\nx%.2f Bankruptcy Modifier;;;;;;;;;;2027

also look at:
DOMESTIC_I_WAR
NEWCOT
PIWBAILIFF_D1

but I may have made more changes, and the changes I did make were incomplete - there are still a few UNKNOWN STRING WANTEDs around.