• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(1923)

Mostly Lurking
Mar 17, 2001
Visit site
samy8905 said:
Does AGC is coptible with the new EUII update?
I have been using the AGC with 1.08 - but I needed to change the text.csv file. I'm still missing some things but otherwise it seems ok. (In other words, I know of no crash problems - but thenn again I get periodic crashes anyways, even on the unmodified game.)

As to the changes - I had a crib file that read (collected from various threads about the forum):
Code:
REMCOT_SETUP;When a Center of Trade dissapears;;;;;;;;;;1425
REMCOT_LOG;The Center of Trade in %s have dissapeared.;;;;;;;;;;1426
REMCOT_HEADER;Our Governor Reports%s;;;;;;;;;;1427
REMCOT_BTN2;Goto;;;;;;;;;;1428
REMCOT_BTN1;OK;;;;;;;;;;1429
REMCOT_6;;;;;;;;;;;1430
REMCOT_5;;;;;;;;;;;1431
REMCOT_4;has dissapeared due to lack of competition.;;;;;;;;;;1432
REMCOT_3;%s;;;;;;;;;;1433
REMCOT_2;%t, the center of trade in;;;;;;;;;;1434
REMCOT_1;Market Fluctuations!;;;;;;;;;;1435

1st 2 edited:rest new
ANW_MORALE_IRO;The higher the morale, the longer can your troops fight before breaking from a combat. Morale increases automatically whenever the unit is not in combat.;;;;;;;;;;10803
ANW_MORALE_DRO;Maximum morale:\n%.2f National morale (due to technology)\n%.2f Religion modifier\n%.2f Maintenance modifier\n%.2f Domestic Policies Modifier\n%2.f Influence from Monarch%s%s;;;;;;;;;;10804
ANW_MORALE_DRO2;\n%.2f Defender of Faith Modifier;;;;;;;;;;2027
ANW_MORALE_DRO3;\nx%.2f Bankruptcy Modifier;;;;;;;;;;2027

also look at:
DOMESTIC_I_WAR
NEWCOT
PIWBAILIFF_D1
but I may have made more changes, and the changes I did make were incomplete - there are still a few UNKNOWN STRING WANTEDs around.