• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've tried opening the ports recommended, but when I connect to VNet and then choose EU2 Chan, it appears empty.
I've tried reading through all the newbie FAQ and help posts, but I'm either missing it, or I got a problem not talked about in a thread.

Got v1,9 btw.

Anyone got a clue?

Yes, I am a newbie to MP EU2.

stoffi said:
I've tried opening the ports recommended, but when I connect to VNet and then choose EU2 Chan, it appears empty.
I've tried reading through all the newbie FAQ and help posts, but I'm either missing it, or I got a problem not talked about in a thread.

Got v1,9 btw.

Anyone got a clue?

Yes, I am a newbie to MP EU2.

These days the EU2 MP community has not that many players anymore. 100 or so maybe. This means that there are only a few scheduled games a week, and on a random time it is more likely that you find an empty channel than not.

does anyone know how to configure Linksys routers? I dont have one but someone I play with does and were having issues wrt300n.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Use RAdmin VPN (instead of hamachi). Working very very very good. Connection from mobile phone with 3G + RAdmin is okay for stable session
2. If you cannot connect with your router, besides turning firewall off, switch UPnP off !!! It is problem at many routers. With UPnP off we get 100% working connection

The links here appear to go nowhere now, but I remember reading about this back when I was trying to host. Hamachi was a failed endeavor from the start for me, I could never make it work.

Got to agree with the above poster that for multiplayer games, use something other than Hamachi.