• Hearts of Iron IV Survey

Help us make HoI IV better by sharing your experiences in this 5 minute survey

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Drayman

Recruit
3 Badges
Feb 14, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders II
Wow, I am glad I havent played that game back in 2000 I would have never finished my studying ;)

Okok, my Question is about shipyards. After a certain Techlevel you can upgrade your harbours. I have that level and can upgrade some of my harbours. But for some harbours its still not possible. I tried to compare these provinces with the ones that could build it, but I found no hint why some can and some dont.
So I ask here for advice.

Mr. Capiatlist

Mademoiselle Gothique (she/her/hers)
87 Badges
Dec 4, 2003
nhkendall.com
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
Wow, I am glad I havent played that game back in 2000 I would have never finished my studying ;)

Okok, my Question is about shipyards. After a certain Techlevel you can upgrade your harbours. I have that level and can upgrade some of my harbours. But for some harbours its still not possible. I tried to compare these provinces with the ones that could build it, but I found no hint why some can and some dont.
So I ask here for advice.
Not sure if it's different from EUII, but I think there's a minimum province base tax level that must be met.