• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Drayman

Recruit
3 Badges
Feb 14, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders II
Wow, I am glad I havent played that game back in 2000 I would have never finished my studying ;)

Okok, my Question is about shipyards. After a certain Techlevel you can upgrade your harbours. I have that level and can upgrade some of my harbours. But for some harbours its still not possible. I tried to compare these provinces with the ones that could build it, but I found no hint why some can and some dont.
So I ask here for advice.

Wow, I am glad I havent played that game back in 2000 I would have never finished my studying ;)

Okok, my Question is about shipyards. After a certain Techlevel you can upgrade your harbours. I have that level and can upgrade some of my harbours. But for some harbours its still not possible. I tried to compare these provinces with the ones that could build it, but I found no hint why some can and some dont.
So I ask here for advice.
Not sure if it's different from EUII, but I think there's a minimum province base tax level that must be met.